Lava Forged Sword

K

K0nah

Anyone got one of these rotting in vault cos its been replaced by something better/harder hitting plz msg me :)

H

Herbal Remedy

konah do you actually go on item hunts?:rolleyes: or just lvl alts:confused: all u ever seem to do is ask for this item and that............. where in the name of hell do you get the cash to pay for all these items u need:confused: and hadnt u already got 2 of these lava forged:confused:

A

[Abrams]

Hienrich said he's got 2 for trade. Wanted an elly sword though he didn't mention if he was going to trade them both for it or not. I think he'll want something else for the 2nd one.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
konah do you actually go on item hunts?:rolleyes: or just lvl alts:confused: all u ever seem to do is ask for this item and that............. where in the name of hell do you get the cash to pay for all these items u need:confused: and hadnt u already got 2 of these lava forged:confused:

No, no, no, 2.2p in wallet and erm no.

And before u say "What! 2.2p! Why arent u giving it all to repair doors!!1"

1. I give 100 Dyr everytime - if everyone did the same there wouldn't be a problem.

2. Player crafted/Spell crafted gear is gonna cost bigtime.

O

old.Hienrich

yes i have 2 :), as for trading ill would prolly trade BOTH for a Brand New Cal sword :), or 1 lava sword for a Cal sword around 80 Dur :), howevery for the other Lava sword if i was going to get a Cal sword with 80Dur i would like a either Crushed BP or Crushed arms, well anyway talk to me in game with Hien or Schyr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom