laughed till i hit the floor

D

DeSlisser

This is from:http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=32691860&
Garbage can lids make great medium shields. Baseball bats can be one or two handed, but you do more damage 2 handed.

They are good against undead. Well, I consider elderly undead as they are almost on their way out anyways. So I give myself a bonus when I give an old fogey a beat down.

A have a 12 foot, 8 plate kangaroo hide bullwhip, but I'm not too proficient in it yet for it to be worth wielding. I think my class as a Salesperson has penalties against using whips. I think Managers and Dominatrixes are best suited for them.

I have a geniune navy seal knife and a 12" bowie knife but I'm not Puerto Rican so I don't get bonuses to use them. I have a gun, but I'm not Black, so I don't get bonuses to use them either.

Next level, I'll be able to use the best weapon us white folks get: a pen and clipboard with a sheet of paper with really fine text and a place for the enemy to sign.

As a salesperson I have three lines in which to train in:

Deceptive acts and practices
Customer Service
Negotiating

I'm thinking of maxing Negotiating in hopes it will get me out of most traffic violations, improve my sex life, and increase my resistance against being PSold by another Salesperson.

The rest of my points will go into Deceptive Acts and Practices as it is my only real offensive line. If the system was built to provide sufficient RP to support classes (we do, after all, keep the interests of commerce well lubed), perhaps things would be different. But I want RP, so offense is a must.

The best spell in this line is the DOT, as we sell a substandard product designed to break down periodically over the next few years, so we can make more revenue off repairs.

In addition to the DOT, we get a very effective combination Stun/Confuse spell. As we bombard them with options and features, they completely lose target of what they originally came for. The stun lasts long enough for you to get off a Bait and Switch for additional damage.

All in all, it can be a very rewarding class. It's tough to get into groups due to our competitive nature, so most of the time expect to go solo.

I was thinking of going Lawyer but there are already too many in the game, and that class has nerf written all over it.

E

erl

Great to see all the ways to translate real life into a game
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom