Latino, Ramble Co.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
If i knew how to post a screen shot i would have done so but was just wondering how close i was to killing any of you guys at AMG early this evening :confused:
Id been waiting at amg partially afk for about 30 mins and had placed 4 mines down inside the gate!
When i decided it was time for a change of scenery, i ran out through the gate towards mid and you guys took me down:touch:
About 15 seconds after you ran through the gate and <BANG> the full force of them mines was mind blowing and did about 1000+ damage to each of ya if not abit more!!:eek7:
Just wondered if i had IoTD wether i could take a full group down solo and within 10 secs lol ?
Worth a thought with clustering coming!
Regards Blizard!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Blizard said:
If i knew how to post a screen shot i would have done so but was just wondering how close i was to killing any of you guys at AMG early this evening :confused:
Id been waiting at amg partially afk for about 30 mins and had placed 4 mines down inside the gate!
When i decided it was time for a change of scenery, i ran out through the gate towards mid and you guys took me down:touch:
About 15 seconds after you ran through the gate and <BANG> the full force of them mines was mind blowing and did about 1000+ damage to each of ya if not abit more!!:eek7:
Just wondered if i had IoTD wether i could take a full group down solo and within 10 secs lol ?
Worth a thought with clustering coming!
Regards Blizard!

In general a caster will have 1400-1500hp (well mine do) support+tanks more then that. So i spose you took about 66% health of the casters

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
you waited 30 min for that ? :eek: got our grp close to 40 % hp , you losed 30 min irl

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Xxcalibur said:
you waited 30 min for that ? :eek: got our grp close to 40 % hp , you losed 30 min irl

Check your sig, see how much time irl you've wasted here :)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:

As i said... i was partially afk doing other stuff around the house so didnt wana run about, but hey 60% dmg to a whole grp is pretty good tbh!
1 more caster there with 3 mines would have done the trick i reckon.;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Blizard said:
As i said... i was partially afk doing other stuff around the house so didnt wana run about, but hey 60% dmg to a whole grp is pretty good tbh!
1 more caster there with 3 mines would have done the trick i reckon.;)

if is fun for you do that ... :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I have 2 Hib GG's on my add on sight list (Eclipse and TDD..mainly because they were a mixed group)
No Mid ones yet, fgs have ran past my 1v1 fights

Corran

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
I have 2 Hib GG's on my add on sight list (Eclipse and TDD..mainly because they were a mixed group)

You aint met stormsteel and co.... so funny to see what they will do for rp's

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Good work missing the point of this thread Bubs :p

Anyway, like said, casters in general have 1400 HPs, nothing a few spreadheals can't fix :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
Good work missing the point of this thread Bubs :p

Anyway, like said, casters in general have 1400 HPs, nothing a few spreadheals can't fix :)

yeah :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
if like, gifv point! :p

I would Bubble, just lacking the hardware :( You can buy me an alienware puter though, no problem!

well as long as it runs good anime i guess all is forgiven

(Tare just go's on this board to pwn me)

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

I said that was Bubbles dads scout but i think it was the scout factor, not you. :) I didnt attack dont add on me!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
think i'll have to whack you on my add on sight list, just so i can /flex spam on you xD

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Downed Ramble his DI2 and took some of us (who didnt resists anything) for 4x 400 dmg or so.. Nobody died, but without DI Im pretty sure atleast Latino would have died.

We where saying '2 more mines and we would all been dead prolly, or atleast support + casters'

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Downed Ramble his DI2 and took some of us (who didnt resists anything) for 4x 400 dmg or so.. Nobody died, but without DI Im pretty sure atleast Latino would have died.

We where saying '2 more mines and we would all been dead prolly, or atleast support + casters'

Only once managed to wipe out a full group with mines. 4 casters got a total of 11 mines down. Last one was casting a mine when a group came running for us so ran away and they followed :D

Was a random group and fair time back. Quite comical really. Must feel like being on the end of Team Wizzy

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tuorin said:
I said that was Bubbles dads scout but i think it was the scout factor, not you. :) I didnt attack dont add on me!

pfft Hug on Sight!

(don't think xxcal likes me :p twice in 2 days now)

Bubble said:

total opposite for me, Eclipse/TDD and most other hib groups have left me alone when im fighting/solo'ing etc :p seems to be all the mids (like furistio or whatever) thats being rp horny twats atm :<

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:

Stop playing a scout - with a reputation as adder on 1vs1. That might help in getting us not to add :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Stop playing a scout - with a reputation as adder on 1vs1. That might help in getting us not to add :p

Visious circle. I play scout, i don't add on FG fights, i stealther hunt and pick my targets (like soloers or duos) and everytime a FG manage to catch me attacking a soloer they gank me :) And this is suppose to make me not add on FG battles(which then in turn makes you KOS me etc).

grimreaper

Fledgling Freddie
Was having a great fight with a Vamp and a Bard near the hib bridges. Got the vamp, duking it out with the bard on low health. FG hibs run past, 7 carry on, Latino stops and nukes me :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
grimreaper said:
Was having a great fight with a Vamp and a Bard near the hib bridges. Got the vamp, duking it out with the bard on low health. FG hibs run past, 7 carry on, Latino stops and nukes me :(

same group that kept doing it to me :p
Apart from it was Xccal and Latino

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom