Latest Router Msg From Mythic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
For technical reasons it has become necessary to shutdown the Prydwen-Excalibur cluster. Since the server restarted a little while ago we have recieved various reports of issues with player guilds and so we have closed the server to prevent any possibility for further problems.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will of course keep you informed of developments as they happen.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL

Lets hope the graphics are better than that cartoon called WOW...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Servers are fairly crashing every fortnight-three weeks now - not saying the problems are related but somethings not right for sure - either maintenance isnt being done or they arent using the proper hardware/software - whatever.

Hopefully theyll have it sorted shortly - makes me laugh seeing 2 players online on both servers though - both GMs :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
TheBinarySurfer said:
Servers are fairly crashing every fortnight-three weeks now - not saying the problems are related but somethings not right for sure - either maintenance isnt being done or they arent using the proper hardware/software - whatever.

Hopefully theyll have it sorted shortly - makes me laugh seeing 2 players online on both servers though - both GMs :)

Agree.

But new technology will prob cost a lot of money. Server blades aint cheap. They'll get new servers - but we'll all pay with increase in subscription ofc

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Bet they're camping GOV!
Nooooo they'll log all their alts have them anon'd and camp everything :)
no dig at GMs
Plz dnt ban me
plz

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
take on a dedicated professional network security guy? perhaps then u can keep up-to-date with router & os updates/patches? :touch:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'm just glad it looks like they've shut the servers down to protect them and ensure there aren't any problems rather than let them run and end up with a mess again :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've just noticed that Konah and Kami's avatars are both cow-like....

well Excal's down so got nothing else to do....;p

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
mess again? they still not fixed the last lot of mess up :-( 10 weeks just about of been with out my main chars stuff so it will not suprise me if they never get the routher probs sorted

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Prydwen and Excal are now totally down.....

Looks like the two mods camping GOV have logged at last

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
One year on Mythic servers never seeing this shit happen.
Return GOA and finds out its usual business here.

and no I wont fuck off back to American servers. xD

B

big_ish

Oh well looks like an early night for a change then, I won't be absolutely knackered at work for a change :)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I do have a question for the GMs. If the router problems were fixed just before the server was taken down, and the remaining problems were not network related as stated by the GMs, how come me and only a very few other people experienced severe lag problems still? Could this also be related to the current server issues then?

thx.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
One year on Mythic servers never seeing this shit happen.
Return GOA and finds out its usual business here.

and no I wont fuck off back to American servers. xD

ololol fuck off back to American servers. xD

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
personally i think its good that they are taking every precaution, really dont want another prydwen fuck up do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom