Latest News from GAME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
is it out in game-i can go into town at 12:30, so is it worth going? :p

Just cancelled my online order because yes, they are selling today according to head office. You might need to throw the names mentioned on the other post about though, I had no problems with HO, but the stores are being a bit funny. I'd suggest reserving, my local one has a grand total of 1 copy coming in which is now mine when the delivery arrives at lunchtime(ish) Woohoo!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ok i can hold out, economics at 10-11am and then ICT to 11:30-12:30 then im off to Town :)

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
I posted this earlier on the other thread

fruitcake said:
I have just spoken to my local game and they have received confirmation that they can sell TOA today.They don't expect an order in till 11:30 and they will ring me when it comes in.

Thks moo and Knobby for the help.

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
is it out in game-i can go into town at 12:30, so is it worth going? :p

You'd probably better ring them up and check when they are getting it in. I just rang my local Game up and they said they are only getting one or two copies in, so you might want to get them to hold onto a copy for you :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
well having just spoken to my Game store about when (or if) they are getting it and getting vague information, then getting the same when checking with their HO (erm they might get some today, we dont which stores are getting it etc) this has confirmed what I already knew about most high street game stores..... they dont know their arses from their elbows.

20 seconds and a quick phone call to swallowgames later and I've got guarenteed delivery for tomorrow morning and thats good enough for me

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
Just spoken to Game in Croydon and they have it in stock. The guy I spoke to says that they aren't selling it until Friday though.

Time for me to go down there and make a scene I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom