Latest mobile gaming technology

venus

Fledgling Freddie
Just spotted this over at the bbc.

This mobile phone which goes by the name of V603SH was developed by sharp and has just been released in Japan by vodafone. The phone has technology which allows it to respond to your movements. This means that if you like shoot-'em-up games you can actually use the phone as a gun. It has a mobile version of sonys House of the Dead so you can use your phone as a gun to blow those zombies away. The phone also contains other features that allow you to improve your golf swing :)

The phone comes with a tiny motion-control sensor, a computer chip that responds to movement.

Other features include a display screen that allows users to watch TV and can rotate 180 degrees.

It also doubles up as an electronic musical instrument. Users have to select a sound from a menu that includes clapping, tambourine and maracas and shake their phone to create a beat.

It is being recommended for the karaoke market.

The phone will initially be available in Japan only and is due to go on sale in mid-February.

Although as stated above it will only be available in Japan initially hopefully it will head our way soon. I would be interested to see this.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
As a mobile games developer I think its a nice idea, but will make the development time a lot longer and probably be rather difficult to program for. It also means another damn stupid handset we will probably have to cater for! And i bet it doesn't do half of what it says on the tin...not that im bitter or anything. :)

venus

Fledgling Freddie
The phone will initially be available in Japan only and is due to go on sale in mid-February.

Initially only available in japan therefore suggesting that it could come our way :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
nono, not what i meant. i was changing the saying "only in america" but to Japan because its such a Japanese toy :) golf swing indeed.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Coming soon:

Bukkake Simulator for mobile phones

Frustrated passengers of Japan's high speed rail network will soon be able to use their mobile phones to simulate Bukkake with unsuspecting ladies. The phone will first take a picture of the intended target, and the user then shakes his phone vigorously at the target, simulating the release of spunkiness. Points are awarded for aim, and the results will be submitted to an online gaming syndicate. The players with the highest scores then will be invited to an annual competition, entitled 'We love Bukkake', where the eventual winner will receive a real-life Bukkake facepack of his own

venus

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
nono, not what i meant. i was changing the saying "only in america" but to Japan because its such a Japanese toy :) golf swing indeed.

me miss understood sorry

/me goes to hide in the corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom