Laters keane

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Thank fuck. I hate him so much.

I don't think Ballack would move to Man Utd. Why take a step down at such a late stage in your career? :p

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
What does that prove? Keane knows lots of swearwords, and Vieira is a captain and left the conflict. Crikey!

haha apart from before the cameras were rolling viera tried kickin off with neville then shit himself when keane had a go back.
never seen a black frenchman turn white before that night.

get a clue

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Vieira's a pussy anyway, everyone knows that. I just don't know why everyone thinks Keane is such an 'ardnut. Breaking people legs out of spite isn't exactly something to be proud of.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Keane is a pussy. I mean yeah he's great at the hardman act when things are going well, but when they ain't the toys come straight out the pram. for examples see at the last World Cup or this latest escapade....."oh noes they wont extend my contract and we're turning into a national joke, I'd better fuck off to Celtic then". Paolo Montero or Rino Gattuso would tear him to shreds......

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
linerssgeorgicsink2a3df5oi.jpg

Turamber

Part of the furniture
He was a good player in his prime -- and a genuine wonderkid when at Forest all those years ago. Never understood this belief that he was a "hardnut" though. Its generally held by those too young to remember genuine hardnut players (see above for examples).

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Turamber said:
Never understood this belief that he was a "hardnut" though. Its generally held by those too young to remember genuine hardnut players (see above for examples).

The belief that any football player is hard when they can throw a punch and wait for the ref to come split the handbags scrap up, is generally held by all the gobshite soft southern twats.

Keane's "hardman" reputation doesn't come from the things that went on on the pitch though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Bodhi said:
Keane is a pussy. I mean yeah he's great at the hardman act when things are going well, but when they ain't the toys come straight out the pram. for examples see at the last World Cup or this latest escapade....."oh noes they wont extend my contract and we're turning into a national joke, I'd better fuck off to Celtic then". Paolo Montero or Rino Gattuso would tear him to shreds......

Agreed on every point.

Italy have quality players we have *****.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Trem said:
Agreed on every point.

Italy have quality players we have *****.
but montero is from uruguay, and italy's problem in internationals is finding players who have 2 feet rather than one (vieri in world cup 02 anyone :) )

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
Keane is a pussy. I mean yeah he's great at the hardman act when things are going well, but when they ain't the toys come straight out the pram.

Agreed. I've always considered Keane to be overrated, sure he's a great player and all that, but combined with his attitude when things aren't going so well, he just puts the team deeper into the mire.

Meanwhile, the team dives even deeper without him, after last nights result and lost sponsership

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom