Late night keep takes

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Is it *really* necessary for some people to PvE keeps and towers at 5am when server pop is at its lowest ? It's just annoying enough that relic raids take so long that they end up so late, forcing people to keep playing at ungodly hours when they'd rather sleep but it seems every other day alb towers and keeps are taken in the very early hours in the morning by a bunch of PvE freaks.

[sarcasm]Well done for taking Erasleight this night, must have been a hard fought battle [/sarcasm].

I'll go QQ irl in a corner now.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Equendil said:
Is it *really* necessary for some people to PvE keeps and towers at 5am when server pop is at its lowest ? It's just annoying enough that relic raids take so long that they end up so late, forcing people to keep playing at ungodly hours when they'd rather sleep but it seems every other day alb towers and keeps are taken in the very early hours in the morning by a bunch of PvE freaks.

[sarcasm]Well done for taking Erasleight this night, must have been a hard fought battle [/sarcasm].

Come mid ore try hib for a wile you prolly notic wy people do this
1. Albs have more players then mids/hibs toghether
2. All Overpowerd classes are in albion
etc etc etc.cba to type them all down

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
lol was quite funny actually, there was only a fg of us running about, most people logged at eras. When we breached bolds walls there was about 6 of us and no rams lol. then we went for beno which fell fast and thanks to mids taking berk. we just wanted to show u what its like patrolling ur frontier and destroying it :) It was fun leading the BG

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

<breaths>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
aye but its RR'ing with no challenge, i was only defender at boldiam for a bit, there was a theurg for a couple mins, but mainly me, nothing i could do against the 11-17 hibs that were there, only 38 albs were online and 3 in the entire frontier :(

I did my best but really was nothing i could do, had no help. This was due to it being 5:30am lol. Hibs got bold, mids took berks, then hibs started hitting beno at around 7:30 am. Aye i'm moaning a wee bit, but seriously, afaik most albs were begining to respec hibs for their organisation when we RR on them, i think you lot just lost it all.

Never mind tho, tis only a game after all :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
lol you pissed everyone off Magess! And yes by the time Bold fell was about 11 peeps there. Was fun tho and u even killed me once:) Well Done for attempting to defend m8y.

Also how do we get respect when the night after u RR us, u still attack our keeps? :twak:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Wasnt it Invisibul / Magess who did a full keep sweep on Hibernia in OF during the middle of the night ?

Oh and I wasnt there before the QQ starts :D

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Wasnt it Invisibul / Magess who did a full keep sweep on Hibernia in OF during the middle of the night ?

Oh and I wasnt there before the QQ starts :D

was part of :p didn't lead it.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=32490

You're the one gloating about it; so I remembered u as the leader; guess u where not.

anyhow lesson to be learnt: Its fun and ubercool when you're the one doing it; but its shite when it happens to you

heh aye, i posted cos nobody else would, not known to me how much flack i'd get over it :p but that goes with the territory. I havn't actually seriously moaned at anything, i know i tried to defend and thats whats most important to me, we havn't lost anything yet so there's no real need for crying atm :).
I'm not happy with keeps being taken at ungodly hours, i see why what us albs did OF was so annoying, but ppl pay their subs, they can do as they please, if taking keeps and towers at insane hours is fun for them, then so be it :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

<breaths>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Remember your pills Malev 8(

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
You wasn't ? You had the power relic, or was you going for Strength relic too?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:

<breaths>

my thoguths exactly :m00: :m00:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

lol. i totaly agree vith Malev . roll a hunter m8 or if you have one already roll one more :)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

<breaths>

Says the person who couldnt hack Hibernia.

Splitter!!.

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
sorry albs it was my groups fault we got board sitting in a tower waiting for a attack so we went to eras t1 for a laugh not thinking we would be able to take it as there was only 4 of us then we went sod it lets bash the keep and well that cost me over 1300 arrows as rams seem to be very bugged and it took a long time to take it was very embarassing and yes there was more of us on the keep just under 2 fg i would say :bazbeer:

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Invisibul talking about respect...got so much beating with his easy mode inf that he rolled a sorc, i would quote onigiri but he doesnt know when to stop laughing.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
Aye i'm moaning a wee bit, but seriously, afaik most albs were begining to respec hibs for their organisation when we RR on them, i think you lot just lost it all.

Im sorry :(

Not sure if you speak for the entire alb-population there, i dont think you do, personally. It matters little though. Your respect for us, as i see it, is as valuable as donkey-poo. "We have been attacking them for night, after night, after night now... Soon enough they will get tired of defending, their numbers will fall and their keeps will start to fall with them. Then we take the relic 5.30 in the morning. Respect to the hibs for that!" (Thats a quite old tactic. Fair enough, it works well.) But ofc, we should be happy for getting your so called respect, for playing it the way you want us too?.. Retaking and repairing keeps and towers at late nights/mornings, over and over and over. Wasting plats and irl time (and not to mention sleep, many times) on absolutely... Nothing? That is the best, if not our only way to keep the relics and keeps. If we left our keeps with holes in them, it wouldnt take many minutes for the next rush of the rats (that the albs really are) to take the keep itself, and in the end, the relics. And when and where do you really start to show that so called respect? "We continue attacking their keeps and towers along the coastline, RESPECT to them for building keeps and towers there!" And as that respect is no gone... How will we be punished?

This is a game with servers that are open 24/7. Even though its played by humans that require sleep. Most of them do that at night, hence why player pop drops at night-time. But that doesent stop a minor group of people to continue (or sometimes even log in to start) playing. That goes for all the 3 realms, Hib isnt the only one. If it was, you wouldnt have any keeps, towers or relics at all by now.

But as you said (and lets take away the entire meaning with our posts by saying): Its just a game. - its just a game :)

Chill out, junkies!

Nate

FH is my second home
Equendil said:

yes..why don't we close nf at midnight, not like we pay for it or anything :) There are some people in this world you probably don't know that work at "ungodly hours" and the only time they have is 5am to play. I guess you didn't think about that. Anyway, started a long time ago with albs I think it was sotl? :p sorry if im wrong was so long ago :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Anarch said:
hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
hope you belive that

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
The Excal boards are further down matey.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr said:
hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
hope you belive that
In this patch, currently they do.

Last patch it was Mids who were the most powerful, even after Savage nerf.

Next patch, after Reavers are fixed and their toys are limited a bit, things will even out.

What have we got?

Alb: Theur + Sorc with bolt range spells (which aren't bolts ofc). Chain stunning pets on 2 classes, Scouts with cliprange attacks, Reavers with the wrong damage type on their RA combined with stackable twf and BL abilities, Necro - a class that can have 100% immunity in the middle of the enemy to allow /groundassist and reports on support positions for aforementioned Reavers.

Hib: Decent spec lines for 2 of their mages with pbaoe on 2 classes (good for keep defence), shrooms which, though buggy, can turn the battle in some situations, though useless in open combat and require planning, 3 buffing classes, one of which has 6sec pbt, CTR capable End though not as powerful as last patch due to the new Tireless.

Mid: Laughable BD class which chouldn't be in the game, AE Stun on castable + Timer, FZ + PS on their main healing class, so usually 3x in a group, intercept pet on their pbaoe class, which is also the highest of the 3 realms in terms of damage.

I've listed what I think are the abilities that are overpowered and need turned down IN THIS PATCH, only thing that changes is the Reaver RA and TWF (affects all 3 realms) so Alb will be brought down a bit.

End of the day, the whole Animist vs Reaver debate: 2 animists cannot kill a zerg in 3 seconds, 2 Reavers can, I haven't seen as idiotic a thing since Mids started with the AE Stun + pbaoe charges.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Usp you forgetting baseline stun which made me break my keyboard not long ago and red NS with a specline nuke to go with for the hibbies. :) The amount of times I been killed by baseline stun or my theurg been totally made useless for several minutes in NF is numerous atm and I dont see any of those changing.

Also atm hibs and mids have way more archers than albs which is not ofcourse your problem but it is I think great problem for albs.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
I haven't seen as idiotic a thing since Mids started with the AE Stun + pbaoe charges.

You should have been with us that week when we claimed towers just to buy dye merchants. Erodafira certainly has to be colorblind!

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Alb: Theur + Sorc with bolt range spells (which aren't bolts ofc). Chain stunning pets on 2 classes, Scouts with cliprange attacks, Reavers with the wrong damage type on their RA combined with stackable twf and BL abilities, Necro - a class that can have 100% immunity in the middle of the enemy to allow /groundassist and reports on support positions for aforementioned Reavers.

The pet pathing in keeps is so ridiculous I can't remember seeing a necro and his pet in a keep at the same time tbh.

Hib: Decent spec lines for 2 of their mages with pbaoe on 2 classes (good for keep defence), shrooms which, though buggy, can turn the battle in some situations, though useless in open combat and require planning, 3 buffing classes, one of which has 6sec pbt, CTR capable End though not as powerful as last patch due to the new Tireless.

If you're going to count scouts as something, then the near clip range of rangers should be something no ? Hib pets not exactly useless, insta mez/amnesia not something I would discount and I most definitively would mention baseline stun on casters.

Ucallme

Banned
Equendil said:

So its not ok for mids/hibs to take towers/keeps in the early hours, but its ok for albs to do RR at 4am in the morning??? like in the old days.

Amphrax

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Albs haven't done relic raids in the morning, no more than hibs did when they got alb strenght relic, relic raids just take a *very* long time from start to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom