Last week Guild RPs lost?

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like some guilds (including mine) has lost the rps they earned during the last week.
Not only the "last week rp" on xmls are lost but also some (the ones earned the last week) of the Guild RPs displayed from /gc info seems gone.

Defiance had 102.5 million RPs yesterday when i logged and when i logged in this morning we had 98.9.
Anyone knows what happened?

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
We lost about 2 mil guild rps as well. went from 66 mil last night to about 64 mil now. A bit annoying because we just past PP and Blizzard in the ranking :(

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
ye same, very annoying since we dinged 100 millions like 3 days ago or something.

Nerf GOA. now the're not only stealing money they're stealing RPs!!!! :(

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Same for Dark Age of Midgard, we lost over +300k from last week. I did /gc info last night before logging and we had 4.700k, now only 4.300k. But it´s not the first time our Guild lost RP's after a server reset, happened on the 2 last ones and it had been rightknowned. Awnser from GOA: "You are the only comlaint about that so it's your mistake" :(

ps: sorry for poor english :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
look at it this way, you can do a black company (think it was?) and ding 100 mil several times :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Minifotm said:
Looks like some guilds (including mine) has lost the rps they earned during the last week.
Not only the "last week rp" on xmls are lost but also some (the ones earned the last week) of the Guild RPs displayed from /gc info seems gone.

Defiance had 102.5 million RPs yesterday when i logged and when i logged in this morning we had 98.9.

Xalin mentioned that the servers were rebooted today due to the chat problem again, if my memory serves me corretly at the same time guilds lost RPs.

I was under the impression that this was patched? obviously not. Would be nice to here from GoA what mythic are doing about it?

:m00:

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
I was under the impression that this was patched? obviously not. Would be nice to here from GoA what mythic are doing about it?

:m00:

So was I, looks like they did didly squat way back when this happened before, big hint to mythic: change the fecking code, you can't go round wiping out ppl's hard play like that!! :wanker:

And yes I am pissed off, it feels like we are participating in the film ground hog day!!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Minifotm said:

u're doomed now to ding 100M rps plenty of times. :p

the same happend about 1year ago, so BC dinged 200M rps 3 times if i remember it right, but we lost about 20M during those rollbacks. :(

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Chat system and guild rp + bp are on same server.
When it crashes those points are reset and there is no way to get them back. Don't really care about rp so much but gbp would be nice to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom