Last spot in exp group

T

TaF

Last spot free for MEND HEALER, in exp group, as topic says. Just exp, no RvR or anything planned after.

Starting level is 20.

Group will start on 29th of December, will end on 5th of January. Playing from afternoon till evening .. think that would be 10-sh GMT to 20-sh GMT . (we are all eastern Europe based i think :p)

Don't bother replying if you THINK (stop thinking, mankind sucks at it) you can do it, only if you're sure and dedicated :x. Guess NOLIFERS only ^^ .

PBAoE group of course, got all other spots filled, so just anyone that would like to play a mend healer reply here or PM me ingame on Mze :) .

BTW Voss/Really is in charge for all this, he asked me to put up this thread tho, lazy bastard imo :x

Cyas ;).

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Avernal
oi gimp... meh!

You sure you enought nolifer :D

Mze,might be wise to post on new forums aswell.

A

Avernal

do any of us have a life after playing this game for near on 2 years? plus closed beta

O

old.Downanael

do any of us have a life after playing this game for near on 2 years? plus closed beta

Not me atleast :D

T

TaF

Pfft, i did post on freddyshouse ;P.

And you already have a healer Avernal, so hush gimp :p

A

Avernal

2 types of healers... pac/mend and aug/mend gimp :p aug pwns for pve +fotm grps and pac rules for rvr so :p

O

old.Downanael

2 types of healers... pac/mend and aug/mend gimp :p aug pwns for pve +fotm grps and pac rules for rvr so :p

If you really want level another healer go ahead then :D just send something to Mze so he knows...

F

Freppe^^

well i guess i could if u still need one, gimme a tell if u do.

O

old.Downanael

Still need One,who to contact in your case freppe :)?

Users who are viewing this thread