a simpel (hi m8 we on ml hunt and need to kill xxxx
the we go again)
then most ppl say ok

all i ask is ppl respect othere ppl who is exp plz

Verush

Regular Freddie
This sounds very odd.

Where were you xping ?

The reason I ask is that ML4.2 is the Fortress of Storms trial which generally needs at least 6fg's plus.

It involves taking the setian forts and camps, and holding them in flames so that the fortress can be stormed.

I wasnt aware of a 4.2 raid happening and it is usually such a large event that lots fo ppl will know its on. A grp is usually left behind to manage any pops at the forts until its time to storm the fortress, rather than just moving on to the next one.

Something doesnt sound quite right here, but anyone who needed to attack where you were xping should at least have the decency to explain what was happening

paldin

Fledgling Freddie
this event was on excali
but it good to here from other server and ppl
we got to remembere ist only a game = fun

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Public raids > one group nuff said, not to mention there is no such thing as "our camp". ML 4.2 requires all camps to be cleared of mobs, besides there are more setians around other camps away from the 3 towns of the fortress.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, you were camping one of the Setian encampments? ^^ Those have to be wiped for 4.2 to work, so I'd suggest finding a non-ML spot to xp at :p

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
ML4.2 and xpers

It would have been polite if the guys on the 4.2 raid had explained to you what they were about and apologised and advised you to move on .... truth it, when a 4.2 raid is on, expect groups of level 50s to be roaming around clearing all those setian camps and keeping them cleared for at least an hour or so. That's part of the raid and it isn't possible to just call it off for a few xpers. If it happens to you, sorry. For that evening, find another place to xp.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well its like me doin quests in stygia, when people start camping the mau camp killing off my quest npc's. Took 2 hours before i could finish 1 of the quests. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom