Last night in Odin's

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Really great to see things hotting up away from Emain (which I personally detest). Some really good fights last night out there around Bledmeer. Was my first opportunity to really play about with my MLs and artifacts and my new SC set. (DOTmines4tehfun!)

Respect to that lone hib pbae fg, very tough opponents, holding their own again twice their numbers, especially in the hmg room.

Respect to the mids for their re-take attempt, great fight in the lord tower, very close.

Sympathies to Jamie, who walked out of the amg gate, just as our fg was running through in the opposite direction. /hug :)

Keep it up guys, was a really enjoyable night's rvr.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Respect to that lone hib pbae fg, very tough opponents, holding their own again twice their numbers, especially in the hmg room.
Lol yer, took us ages to get in there, nerf :) nice rvr though

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldnt know about any good rvr in odins lastnight, as i logged after i meet steveh + 4fg at amgO :O

Battlefield Vietnam was fun tho, but i got zerged there aswell :<

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
There was actually 3fgs albs fyi

oh and nice try on bled mids, i was gonna log cos as soon i was prawned outside bled by 50 mids. Got rezed inside and stuck around a few more abls turned up for defence and it went well.

Turns out that 30 albs>50 mids

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Lannovar said:
There was actually 3fgs albs fyi

oh and nice try on bled mids, i was gonna log cos as soon i was prawned outside bled by 50 mids. Got rezed inside and stuck around a few more abls turned up for defence and it went well.

Turns out that 30 albs>50 mids

30 albs+guards+inside keep>50 mids...dont make it out as if its a massive achievement lol...less enemies can stop a bigger force if they inside a keep, its a known fact.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
30 albs+guards+inside keep>50 mids...dont make it out as if its a massive achievement lol...less enemies can stop a bigger force if they inside a keep, its a known fact.

Dont start arguing. It was a good fight, and a very close run thing.
Enjoy it and move on :)

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:

Hardly a massive achievement but still amusing. And erm, ive taken a keep before, its just fun to wind up u stinky trolls and your bearded lady biatches :puke:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Lannovar said:
Hardly a massive achievement but still amusing. And erm, ive taken a keep before, its just fun to wind up u stinky trolls and your bearded lady biatches :puke:

hmm well i spose its amusing in some way :eek7: but wuda been better if it was like 30 albs against 100+ mids lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom