Last minute additions to the Christmas Bazaar!

L

loxleyhood

Well, I was busy in Ludlow this morning when something rather odd happened. The local townsmen were pulling up the banners and setting up the fences for the upcoming fayre. The merchants who had traveled from Camelot, Caer Benowyc, Castle Excalibur and beyond were slowly unpacking their supplies and setting up the shop. I was directing them and just as the last flag went up, an odd little merchant came up to me.

He stood about 2ft tall, had a white beard and introduced himself as Sven Tomteson. I was quite shocked to see such a creature, I have never seen one before in all Albion.

He went on the explain he was from a far northern land, and had come to trade at the fayre. He seemed polite enough, so I ignored his appearance and let him settle in.

It was about that time a member of the academy came out of the tavern, spotted my guest, and nearly blew him to kingdom come. The wizard told me he was a Tomte, whatever they are and that he would be a threat to Albion.

A great arguement erupted between the dwarf and the wizard, in which I gathered that this gentleman is half Tomte, and that he bares no ill will towards Albion, indeed he has arrived here because the Tomtes had decided to kill him, and those of Midgard weren't any kinder.

By now I was thoroughly confused, but I was able to keep the acedemy from doing anything too rash, and I do hope you'll be kind to Sven, who will be serving as our vault keeper.

L

loxleyhood

Unfortunatly, no-one has shown much interest in the Limerick competition so I am replacing it with a grand race, 5g admission fee ( which can be paid to any stall worker, or me) once paid you gather at Ludlow's horse merchant, and race to Snowdonia Fortress.

No speed spells
No Realm Abilities
No horses :)
Any route may be taken, I have a fg of stealthers posted at certain points, and many people will compete so cheaters will not get away with cheating.

The first person in Snow Fort will win the fine prize of Feyd the 50 theurgist as a slave for a day! :)

O

old.LandShark

Wheee!
/me puts his drum away and signs up for the race

O

old.BJ|Bored

*cough*

end regeneration sprinters *cough*

L

loxleyhood

ehh, those with that realm ability roll a level 1 alt, ill just trust you to be honest :)

S

Sohan_THC

Yeah Streak run ??? im mean bare naked run :))

that will shock the mobs etc

other idea lets see were we end if we gonne run bare naked in emain again . the one who come's closed to htk orso wins :)

L

loxleyhood

Will all those who want to be a slave or a Mr. Miss. Albion please pop into Ludlow today (saturday) I have an alt logged there, ill show you where to be and when :)

O

old.LandShark

Bah, curse my guilty conscience...
Loxley, make the rules exclude spells in general, not just speed spells.
I must totally admit i was going to AEmezz everyone on the start line and saunter off

L

loxleyhood

Its simple, you run and sprint. I think everyone realises whats cheating and whats not.

Anyone who does cheat will simply be disqualified.
No refunds :)

O

old.BJ|Bored

/em stores up on 6 end regen bp stones

speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

S

skile

Sven = Swedish name
Tomte = Santa clause
Tomteson = lastname, just like stevenson for example.

O

old.Xarr

Wow that bazaar is looking sharp indeed. Too bad I'm a nasty middie and can't attend :(

Nice pics Nolie, snap some more on sunday so us others can see what happened please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom