Last Friday

C

Chenuba

The honoured Guardians of The Realm merged with Illuminati.
Reason: To get a stronger more active guild.

BTW are we the only guild in Albion wanna kick ol' Golestandts ass soon ???
We could try and zerg it, hehe.

O

old.Lonewolf

WOOO Chenuba wicked run through Dartmoor last night shame those arrow basts swarmed us and killed us all, thoroughly enjoyable and look forward to stealing relics with you in the future!!

T

tilde

Two great guilds with great people in it, i wish u my best.

And yes, we should zerg Golestandt in short ;)

D

Draylor

Reminder: Trying to charge a dragon with only 2 groups is

1. Loads of fun :clap: :clap:
2. The best way to die Ive found so far :clap: :clap:

but also ...

3. Not very effective
www.illuminati-euro.com/seepic.asp?pic=25

Next time I need to try and die at the back of the group, and get the bodies and Golestandt in the same picture :D:

O

old.Marneus

LOL

nice piccy Draylor

when u go to kill Golestandt, can I come play also, I dont mind dying now so wot the heck, also, I would like to thank daivana and the rest who took me down to Dartmoor the other day, never really been down there, was an experience and a laugh, bunch of gr8 peeps.........

K

Khalen

Let me get 6.4 bubbles and I join yah every time to kill that baby dragon :p

I think I can pep up my guildm8s to come as well... just gotta see if they are willing to die and loose xp :rolleyes:

D

Dalby

Originally posted by Khalen

I think I can pep up my guildm8s to come as well... just gotta see if they are willing to die and loose xp :rolleyes: [/B]

hhhmmmm
:sleeping:

O

old.mathus 2

dragon spanking?

Gratz's on the new guild, I have always had nice experinace's when hunting with you guys....and will look forward to doing so again..

On the subject on the dragon, I would like to join any attempt on his life, as I have always enjoyed going and dying in dartmoor..and no doubt it will be a laugh

Lets us know in game, or maybe start a post on this forum

Mathus WitchHunter LvL 41 friar Black Gryphons

..." jesus, he wasn't a caster...../release.."

O

old.Laico

If you want to kill the dragon, swarm it with lots of pets. Get every theurgist, minstrel, sorcerer, etc and send him loads of pets, it works a lot better than conventional combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom