Last free night tonight, so any grps out?....

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
As above. We'll be running a grp for old times sake, was hoping there might be some others out to fight before it turns into a graveyard again and we all fuck off to ywain. Maelstrom? Anyone else?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Me and a some other albs just took fens for keys, but most people logged right after so..
No more group thar.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
/tumbleweed

Unopposed we shall rule the server with a fist of iron !!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Got VIP box tickets for tonights FCK - FCN match, so sadly I won't be there..

Usually I am much against VIP etc. at footy matches, but I just have to try it out once :D

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Got VIP box tickets for tonights FCK - FCN match, so sadly I won't be there..

Usually I am much against VIP etc. at footy matches, but I just have to try it out once :D

VIP at football matches, better off staying in the pub

won't be on til transfer anyways, shame really won't get to sample some nice small scale rvr before the impending zerg :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
wont be any action tonight with mids taking beno, then taking the towers to for no reason. then running a fGM + 7 stealthers around beno to lol :/ add arumi to that aswell. i dont mind dieing with a port, but i aint running from bold since the stealthers camp the docks :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
wont be any action tonight with mids taking beno, then taking the towers to for no reason. then running a fGM + 7 stealthers around beno to lol :/ add arumi to that aswell. i dont mind dieing with a port, but i aint running from bold since the stealthers camp the docks :(

Must agree with you there can't understand people having insta port then destroying it for others = less players but some people were born to be retarded.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture

Actually it was hibs that did all the work on Bold, we just went there and stole the lord. :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
beno != bold

Bah, be quiet. :( Been up since 5am, tad tired atm ;< But yeh, taking beno was rather stupid. Oh well, wont be worth to even bother going out in the frontier after tonight anyway since the overall population will drop to like 5? :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Would have been better off staying at home.. A two-nill loss and we played like shit

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Would have been better off staying at home.. A two-nill loss and we played like shit

Was abit like our night in RvR :D ...cept I think it was more like 4-nil. But at least stuff was out. Oh well catch up with pve if no one around now.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
my night was, log in run a 3 man. Get zerged by mael on first run after we decided to leave em. /qtd and watch a movie.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
That's what you get with too many Swedes in the same group! They even steal relics irl :D

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Was abit like our night in RvR :D ...cept I think it was more like 4-nil. But at least stuff was out. Oh well catch up with pve if no one around now.

why did one of your droods charge in like a jihad? :eek7:

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Bah, be quiet. :( Been up since 5am, tad tired atm ;< But yeh, taking beno was rather stupid. Oh well, wont be worth to even bother going out in the frontier after tonight anyway since the overall population will drop to like 5? :p

Will you resub ? :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
why did one of your droods charge in like a jihad? :eek7:

Someone shouted "push!"

Someone else shouted, "I am behind come back!"

The rest of us mulled about a bit. That druid ran in.

We died. Fast. Again.

:D

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Then it will be me and meril only online :( Although i love meril it's always more fun with more people ;) I will resub today i think !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom