Last Exile [Anime]

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If you like anime, you cant not watch this,
The animation is short of breathtaking for a series, the music is fantastic (expept the crappy kareoke style theme tunes which seem to be really popular with anime :/) and a welcome break from the usual uninspired tracks on a loop every other episode.
The storyline is very original and had me doing a day stint watching through all 26 episodes on one run

Now the bad things;
The stoyline builds up characters who interact with Claus and Lavie only to cut them off at the end of a episode, as each episode is a story in itself connecting into a bigger picture of the overlying events. However i think this dissapointment is more because i enjoyed it so much, and a casualty of the fact there is no dragging of a storyline endlessly over episode after episode (like the latest Bleach and Naruto episodes, zzzzzzz)

Another gripe i have is with the end, it is ended somewhat suddenly and with little closure or summing up of events.

This is easily one of the best anime's i have seen of late, and well worth the time watching it

Plot Summary: In a world that looks like the 19th century with anti-gravity devices, Claus and Lavie are pilot and co-pilot of a Vanship and act as couriers. They become involved with a mysterious mission after rescuing a little girl from a strange star-shaped killing machine. Not willing to let the girl die, they complete the mission by delivering her to the legendary mercenary ship Sylvana, only to become part of the crew as fighter pilots.

trailer:
Last Exile Anime Movie Trailer From ADV Films UK

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Got told about this a couple of months ago. Can agree that it's a good series :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
its nice

and ofc its karaoke on the theme song, its Japanese
have you seen a anime that don't have it?

I found the end to be rather bad tho

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Started watching it a few days ago, only seen 4 episodes though. Seems like a very good series :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
"It's"

My missing ' is nothing compared with your double negative!

back imposter, your phoney grammar police badge will not work here
GrammarPolice.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom