Last Event Before Leaving

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
i want to do one final event b4 i leave the game any1 got anything they need/want me to do.

Im up for doing anything (apart from ml's) things like MRE arti hunt summoners hall etc etc so i will give it a couple of days on here then see wot happens.

Hope theres some responses to this as it would be nice to do something before i leave.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
i want to do one final event b4 i leave the game any1 got anything they need/want me to do.

Im up for doing anything (apart from ml's) things like MRE arti hunt summoners hall etc etc so i will give it a couple of days on here then see wot happens.

Hope theres some responses to this as it would be nice to do something before i leave.

i would like you to donate all your stuff to meh tbh :p
but seriously i would love to do a dragon raid, or a wtf pwnz0rz df raid :england:

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
ye Darkness Falls raid would be great, it's long time since i have tried it :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Asy you a should try df or a dragon raid i be inc if i know it in time

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
how about golly and AC dragons then a Mass rvr event in one day would be something to go down in history

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
MRE one more MRE for a good bye kiss to enemies :flame:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Ceiastae said:
ye Darkness Falls raid would be great, it's long time since i have tried it :)

if mids let us to have df. they take our towers in no time. sometimes albs trying to get df bk and they cant because mids taking faster than us the twrs not because they have df raid. dunno why

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
if mids let us to have df. they take our towers in no time. sometimes albs trying to get df bk and they cant because mids taking faster than us the twrs not because they have df raid. dunno why

was this a hidden call for CM :D

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I´d like to kill Apoc once again. Haven´t seen him in a while :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
We have a few days ago and we didnt know how to kil lhim lol, kept lifetappin somehow at 89-100% .. we were 2.5fg, so bring teh zeeerrrg

abican

Fledgling Freddie
i would say mre but go for relics and organise through gm's and not on here so mids/hibs dont know its coming unless we have dirty x realmers :twak:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
We have a few days ago and we didnt know how to kil lhim lol, kept lifetappin somehow at 89-100% .. we were 2.5fg, so bring teh zeeerrrg

people of holy blood must kill him, ie clerics... not sure about friars + pallys though... not sure if its just the church or if it inculdes church of arawn aswell...

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
what about that big shark in the irish sea ? has any1 killed him on this server ? magandon or somfin ?

or another rare mob is that SI mob with the sheilds and the snake ppl .. its a rare spawn and afaik only been droped once on any EU server :0
cant remember mobs name .. began with a C or somthing .. we droped him with 2fg's

psyco said:
people of holy blood must kill him, ie clerics... not sure about friars + pallys though... not sure if its just the church or if it inculdes church of arawn aswell...

Ain't that just one of the mobs in the same room as Apoc? The one where only clerics can attack it ._.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
tips to kill apoc

few tips for apoc from me would be

basically get tanks to go then full pet spam (necros power transfer) and caster nuke (always take adds down 1st)

ml9 cabbies etc made this guy so much easier but 1 tip is get cabby to to fire ml9 about 60secs apart this should mean your raid dps stay around the same through out the fight

easy fight if you have 5 or 6 thergs or a nice size raid main problem is normally people start dropping out around key lord 7 so your 40+ raid will be down to about 50 or 60% of its original size

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Well Dragon is being done every monday so bit pointless.
Seems this going to Sidi mostly as I also vote on.
Thought wouldnt mind AC-dragon or DF-raid.
Followed by MRE is cool.:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom