Last day of rvr in old frontiers.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
All say goodbye to the old emain etc and lets make this a night to remember. :) Hope all get a good evening of rvr.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
why don´t u say goodbye to the game instead? ;)
Cous its a new start really, i waited long for both ml8 and ml9 to work for me, and they are gonna make a hell of a diffrence, and then i get rr5 ability, cant really wait for it :)

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
I just know it wont be long before someone does the "all realms go to emain and be nice and hold hands and give /hugs to each other" posts

NO!

P.s cant wait for OF to go, just the rr5 abilities I think suck the typical work hard on 50% of the class's then just throw rancid crap at the other 50% that is mythic's trademark.

Corran

Part of the furniture
heh, mids doing a great job of ending old frontiers how they started.. zerging in emain and camping amgO with 20+people not including stealthers

Case

Fledgling Freddie
aye lets say goodbye by camping amg emain with 3fg+ and amg odins with 3fg+ sad middies

leviathane

Part of the furniture
can still camp mg's in NF tbh tho, just doesnt mean the same as it did in OF.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i will personally recomend that albs say good bye to forest savage and their own frontiers as i bet 90% of them havnt even seen it :D

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
its fun to see most albs QQ about mid zerg during the last few weeks as I remember not many months ago it was albs who was the zerglings. Guess we will see alot of them comming back soon

one thing Ill never forget was the times when albs camped mmgE with trebs. Lost my SS showing that, but got another nice screen from OF: enjoy

Attachments

• sshot037.jpg
    sshot037.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 203

Corran

Part of the furniture
Stormf said:
its fun to see most albs QQ about mid zerg during the last few weeks as I remember not many months ago it was albs who was the zerglings. Guess we will see alot of them comming back soon

one thing Ill never forget was the times when albs camped mmgE with trebs. Lost my SS showing that, but got another nice screen from OF: enjoy

hmm considering thats excaliber by the looks im glad for once there alot of albs there to defend it :p

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
hmm considering thats excaliber by the looks im glad for once there alot of albs there to defend it :p

True :) but they (the entire realm) were there just a few mins after we planted the first rams...somehow they knew we were inc :(

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
been quite an eventful night, all realms zerging lots, lots of death spams from all realms, laggy as hell, bring on the New Frontiers :D

was actually fun :)

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
found it :p enjoy

Attachments

• sshot0051.jpg
    sshot0051.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 188

Littles

Loyal Freddie

You mean like mids were doing a few days ago at apk.

Anyway, i really had a fun night tonight. Although we met the mid zerg alot we got alot of fair fights also and managed to avoid those "900+ damage dealing almost invisible Runies".

atos

Fledgling Freddie
About time.

So why cry about the old fronteirs? All the action was in one place. I doubt that will change. I'm glad the mgs are removed. Lookignf orward to trying some nice RA setups on the thane today. *grin*

Shit, EQ2 turned me into a roleplayer. :puke:

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
About time.

So why cry about the old fronteirs? All the action was in one place. I doubt that will change. I'm glad the mgs are removed. Lookignf orward to trying some nice RA setups on the thane today. *grin*

Shit, EQ2 turned me into a roleplayer. :puke:

Omg don't tell Aran<Grins>

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for fun night in Emain - stayed until they killed the hamster. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom