Land ahoy!

T

Tom

Yarrr, you thinking that DAOC be a strange land? Avast ye, you should be sailing to the General Forum, for there be pirates a-plenty!!! YARR!!

M

~Mobius~

YARR! We be taking over this shop mateys!

J

John Travolta

AARRR!!

Dont be nasty to these nice people in here Captain Tom sir.

AARRR!!

G

GDW

YAAARRR they be all scurvy dogs that be be fit for nuthin more than a good wash and a bit 'o sleep YAAAAAARRR

O

old.Xarr

ARRR!!!!

There be dragons 'dere! this pirate be lying down in the depts before he be going 'dere! Savvy?

C

Cyradix

Shiver me timbers! Who be this strange new lad in our forums?

W

Wile_E_Coyote

ARRR! ARRR! Shiver me timbers, hey-ho and a bottle of rum!

O

old.LandShark

Hmmmmm

snape.jpeg

O

old.Tohtori

Actually, pirates speak not in a "yarr! avast ye landlovers!" way. Actually we be quite a sophis...siphois...educated bunch of bugganeers, savvey?

EDIT: Best believe me lassie. Thou' if ye be wanting a piece o' me rapier then be coming forth ye rapid mut and let me blade give thy soul a last blessing before ye be sent to the firing blazes of hell and ye body into a cold embrace of Long Johns locker!

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Actually, pirates speak not in a "yarr! avast ye landlovers!" way. Actually we be quite a sophis...siphois...educated bunch of bugganeers, savvey?

EDIT: Best believe me lassie. Thou' if ye be wanting a piece o' me rapier then be coming forth ye rapid mut and let me blade give thy soul a last blessing before ye be sent to the firing blazes of hell and ye body into a cold embrace of Long Johns locker!

Don't spoil it for us :(

Arrr!!!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Don't spoil it for us :(

Arrr!!!

I be not spoiling this here thread fer ye grogspits! I be telling the tale of real pirates! Terrors of the seven seas i be japping me mouth about! Any wee cannonloader can be puttin' on a fancy hat and be calling themselves the curse of all men, but only true cutthroats be doing ye cursing!

O

old.Xarr

Arrr!!!! me be thinking t'was davy johns locker down d'ere in the depths of the caribbean!

ARRRR!

O

old.Tohtori

That it be ye old hagswingler! I be talking of Long Johns locker, the horrindous locker that be standing on top of the highest hill in a far away island, deep in the caribbean. Ye be ending there all by yerself if ye be not careful in what ye say.

O

old.job

Some of you might not know this, but that 1980's children's favourite Captain Pugwash actually used some very rude names for it's characters.

The cabin boy was called Syphillis

The bestmate was known as Fukmeupthebutt

Pirate Pete's nickname was Dirtydick Mcheese

And Pugwash himself liked to be called the Tittymaster.

Amazing that these names passed the censor, but I guess young children never got the joke

:)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.job
Tittymaster.

*rolls on the floor, laughing hysterically and making his fellow coworkers think he's insane*

T

The Kingpin

Ah, good ol'captain plugwash..

Still got one of them books..

Yarrrr!!

S

Serbitar

as if 'Seaman Staines' and 'Roger the Cabinboy' weren't bad enough ^^

O

old.job

Digs out 'Friggin in the riggin' by the Sex Pistols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom