Lancashire.. Anybody?

B

BubbleCDR

Is there anybody out there that is from lancashire... mainly around Preston/Blackpool, i've not met 1person from Preston/Blackpool yet
So if your around there please talk to me

C

[Cerebus]

I live in Blackburn.

It's near Blackpool.

D

-dewey-

I also live in Blackburn, a know quite a few people who play and so do my friends, you never know cerebus, one of them might be you o_O

S

Sharma

I live in Stockton-On-Tees, is that close?

im shite at geography btw

D

Delket

I live in Lytham St. Annes, its liek, between Preston and blackpool :)
So ye i live near you

D

-dewey-

off Pleckgate Road, which is near Mellor and Brownhill, very close to St Marys College and Pleckgate School.... thats about all the landmarks I can think off at the moment :) How about you?

C

[Cerebus]

Well i wen't to St.Mary's College about 3 years ago, I live in CherryTree near that big old railway bridge.

Kentmere drive it's called.

D

-dewey-

Yeah I know where cherry tree is, I go to St Marys now as well :)

C

[Cerebus]

You know that music teacher who was once a bloke and is now a woman? He's gay I think.

Anyway...

What are you doing there?

D

-dewey-

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
You know that music teacher who was once a bloke and is now a woman? He's gay I think.

Anyway...

What are you doing there?

Thats news to me!!!! I don't do music but know a few friends who do... names... give me names!!!!

I do;

Computing (Easy, spend most my time here)
Maths (Urgggghhhhhh)
Electronics (Even easier, teacher spends half his time out of the class so we blow capacitors up)
Physics (/em dies)

What did you do there?

C

[Cerebus]

I can't remember his/her name. He/She is a music teacher, jet black hair, around 40. She really looks like a man.

Give me some names of the music teachers there and I'll recognize it when I see it.

I also did computing (I did shit on exams, great on programming). We did Pascal and Delphi, which I now do as a full time job so if you do the same and are ever stuck, give us a shout.

I also did Politics (Total bore) and English language.

D

-dewey-

Off college now until near year (yay!) but when I get back I'll spam some names for you ;) Don't think I have seen a 40 year old shemale walking round though, maybe it left.

We do pascal too, moving onto delphi sometime in the near future, pretty easy really, pity the exam hasn't got more programming stuff in it, would be easy then.

Don't know if you heard but the college got a new media/IT block, it opened 2 weeks ago. We now have flat screen monitors with built in speakers and microphone, they have a wierd program on them called "text to speech" which <gasp> converts text to speech, needless to say I've had many happy lessons converting such things as "This is the voice of the computers. We are fed up of you humans with dirty hands touching us, we will kill you all, die human scum die!"

Some sucker actually fell for it :D

ohh btw, who did you have for computing? I've got Geoff Friar at the moment.

C

[Cerebus]

Yeah that's who I took computers with as well. He's pretty cool.

Do you know that weirdo maths teacher who can tell you the exact number of Pie (No, not that kind - 3.1457 etc..) to the nearest 8000 number or something?

He's small and looks like a rat. Mr Poultny or something. Well he's got a disease that makes him unable to feel emotion or something. One time at a college do up at the 'cav' he got drunk, took off his shirt and started dancing with all the 17 year old girls.

He got bollocked for that the following Monday morning. :D

I'm jealous about the computer block, we had really shitty computers a few years ago. The Novell security was shit though and you didn't actually have to log on to download stuff which was sweet.

That name is annoying me now, she looks a little bit like M. Manson the rock singer if that helps.

D

-dewey-

I think your shemale music teacher must have left, haven't seen any M manson look a likes running around.

There are only 2 maths teachers who are male, I have one of them and this is his first year, I will ask a friend about the pie guy :)

They still have the Novell secruity, I know a teachers password though so it ain't a problem :D

Seems like the college has calmed down since you left, we don't have any emotionless teachers and shemales running around any more, the most exciting thing that has happened so far was when some guy got thrown into a window and the whole frame came out of the wall.... it was raining :)

C

[Cerebus]

On the password screen just press Ctrl+Alt+Del and it lets you start up a new task. Just find Internet explorer and there ya go. :p

Is Ms.Blakebourgh still teaching there? She teaches english.

D

-dewey-

hehe, I'll try the ctrl-alt-delete thing, not too sure about the english teacher, I will ask someone for you ;)

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by Delket
I live in Lytham St. Annes, its liek, between Preston and blackpool :)
So ye i live near you

OMG! my dad live's there!!!

i'm going there on friday... but dont be gettin no idea's ;)

T

Tenko

I live in Lancashire.... Just :p

Live in Sunny Salford 'bout 5 mins from Manchester city centre. I usually say the city is in Manchester but some of the old timers about here get REALLY irate, hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom