LAN Parties and Stuff

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Firstly I want to make sure I dont break any rules or CoC guidelines or anything. Is there anywhere that info can be posted about LAN parties. As this is a gaming community it would be a good fit to have a section for LAN Parties up and down the country

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Feel free to post about upcoming events like this, though I doubt we'd be overly happy to have someone doing this if they were organising the events for commercial gain (read 'moolah' :p)... I'd just post in the general section, or possibly PM SAS to have it whacked into the news page if it's a big event :)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive posted about mine in general before, I dont think its breaking any rules (certainly Ive never been picked up about it before)

Another good place is UK Lans the owner, Khan used to post a lot in the BW days, not sure if he does much anymore though.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Thanks for the info guys. We are kind of commercial but when you take out money for beer and getting 40 odd different curries delivered at 1.00 in the morning(seemed like a good idea at the time) and all other stuff we always make a loss. Such is life.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom