LAN is sheffield

Rebel

Fledgling Freddie
Hi peeps, it's been a LONG time since I ventured forth in these parts (I used to be in a clan with Stazbumpa and 00Dave years ago on Barrysworld) anyhow myself and two other LAN organisations are teaming up to do a 100+ player LAN in Sheffield, (UK) at the end of August.
If anyone would like to join us for the event you can say hi at .: SYchosis - LAN parties in the South Yorkshire area :..

Thanks,
Rebs.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
good luck with the LAN and welcome back to BW/FH mate but...why the Grosvenor?! (argh) :)

It's a fleapit, probably worst hotel in the centre of Sheff.

Anyways seriously good luck with it, nice to see something happening for a change.

Rebel

Fledgling Freddie
Massive main room with no pillers and loads of power, 24 hr bar and we have seperate room for sleeping.
We are also negotiating with the hotel for discounted rooms for the players if they want private rooms.

It's the best solution we have come across so far unless you know somewhere else that has a couple of hundred amps of power enough space for 100+ gamers etc that doesn't cost a few thousand pounds to rent for 48 hours then by all means let us know ;)

Rebel

Fledgling Freddie
Clan Offer
Sychosis are pleased to announce our latest offer. For clans attending our event, if 5 members attend, the 5th one gets in free. So, if a clan has 4 paid up members, we will mark their 5th member as paid.

To qualify for this offer please make sure that you sign up to the event using the correct clan name and that your whole team is using the same clan tag.

For any questions, please post in the forum!

Regards
Sychosis Event Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom