News Lampard rings into a phone in...

rynnor

Rockhound
Its funny but I actually feel sympathy for the guy (and a lot more respect) - I dont see why the guys private life is an issue that should be discussed when it has no relevance to his sport?

It was also a huge gaffe on the anniversary of his mothers death yet the scummie LBC 'journalist' still tries to work it into the show - what a snake!

BBC NEWS | UK | Angry Frank Lampard calls radio DJ

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
i've heard that fat frank has a high IQ, but surprised how intelligent he comes across, makes a change from the footballers you normally see who cant string a sentence together

Kryten

Old Cow.
Fair play tbh, typically of the media they put one side of a story across, and being the media (in whatever state) a huge majority of the listeners/readers/viewers will take what's being said as the gospel truth.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fair Play to him, the media in this country are a disgrace (can't blame them though, money money money etc) and there's no reason celeb's shouldn't stand up to them and have their say.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I think the DJs need bringing down a peg or 2, its ridiculous that they go on air and rile people up into a frenzy about something that is a story (more than half the time).

I'm all for freedom of speech in the papers, but they need to be a lot more careful. Regardless if Lampard has slept with another person or not... its his business and has nothing to do with his footballing. If he was a mass murderer or something then yes, please let us know. These storys only serve to destroy or annoy the familys involved.

/rant off.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LBC dj's love playing devils advocate and having controversial opinions on phone in's. Good on Lampard for not putting up with it though.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
People have always said how much they hate him and how much of a cock he is. In interviews etc he has always seemed like a cool, genuine guy.

if all this hate is coming from newspaper stories then shame on the british public for believing what they read in the scummy sun etc. i havent read a newspaper in nearly two years now, i got sick of reading them distorting the truth and story telling instead of reporting the news.

good on ya frank

Aada

Part of the furniture
People have always said how much they hate him and how much of a cock he is. In interviews etc he has always seemed like a cool, genuine guy.

if all this hate is coming from newspaper stories then shame on the british public for believing what they read in the scummy sun etc. i havent read a newspaper in nearly two years now, i got sick of reading them distorting the truth and story telling instead of reporting the news.

good on ya frank

Get the tin foil hats out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom