Lamer impersonator

Bahumat

FH is my second home
There is some gimp running about the server called Bahamut (think he is a hunter)

his name looks like Bahumat but its not me.....the twat has told someone i know irl that its me...if you get some weird lowbie with a name like mine asking for stuff just place his face firmly on the curb....you know the rest

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Saw him the other day i said to him you Bahumat and he ignored me so i killed him :p

you dont ushally ignore me :fluffle:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
u·su·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yzh-l)
adj.
Commonly encountered, experienced, or observed: the usual summer heat.
Regularly or customarily used: ended the speech with the usual expressions of thanks.
In conformity with regular practice or procedure: Come at the usual time.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
There is some gimp running about the server called Bahamut (think he is a hunter)

his name looks like Bahumat but its not me.....the twat has told someone i know irl that its me...if you get some weird lowbie with a name like mine asking for stuff just place his face firmly on the curb....you know the rest
Yeh he is in Nazgul (bunch of twats imo), dont give him anything he has been claiming to everyone that he is the real Bahumat. But the STUPID TWAT never thought to think that people know he is immpersonating him because he is in Nazgul and not Fear, and Bahumat has all his alt's in Fear...

Don't worry Bahu he's just a :wanker: , and no one belives him :fluffle:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
lol .. i dont know much people on camlann but if you see som1 with the name "Mincedmeat" its not me .. and just kill him all the same .. sad stealing names :m00:

Himse

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
Yeh he is in Nazgul (bunch of twats imo), dont give him anything he has been claiming to everyone that he is the real Bahumat. But the STUPID TWAT never thought to think that people know he is immpersonating him because he is in Nazgul and not Fear, and Bahumat has all his alt's in Fear...

TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

over and out :wub:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:

Nazgul is cool, your the twat!

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
lol .. i dont know much people on camlann but if you see som1 with the name "Mincedmeat" its not me .. and just kill him all the same .. sad stealing names :m00:
I know you ! ;).... btw Ame go feck urself, Nazgul suck ass

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
i have seen this guy along time b4 but bahumat was made first i remember exping with him with my reaver we kinda started together. :flame:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
I'll chain him DW Bahu ;)

Edit: Can i ask how many people actually like Xylos???

im interested coz every time he posts sum 1 seems to flame him :(

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Did your "little bro" write that?

Seeing as no one found you funny :kissit:

Wasn't trying to be funny, was just trying to see how easy it was to piss someone off.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
I'll chain him DW Bahu ;)

Well at least i know that you love me and thats all i care about :fluffle:

Btw: ur not gona chain a char that 40+ :D

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
heh, i bet you could tho... then my sb was lvl 35 i beat a lvl 44 ranger although he was specced full bow at the time :D

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:

I like him talked to him recently in game very nice person :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Wasn't trying to be funny, was just trying to see how easy it was to piss someone off.

Tbh if thats what you wanted to do you must be even more of a dick than i thought, if that was your goal then you are a complete prick now stop sitting behind your computer and trying to piss people off because you dont have the balls to do it irl

/rant off

Pinp

Banned
Commandment said:

Mincemeat is retarded, it's not even a name :|

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Tbh if thats what you wanted to do you must be even more of a dick than i thought, if that was your goal then you are a complete prick now stop sitting behind your computer and trying to piss people off because you dont have the balls to do it irl

/rant off

your so cool <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom