Lameness in drop deviding after the hunt in my group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xplo

I started the hunt with asking players in my group if I was the only one needing an RA respec stone and none needed it.
So I asked the leader Stighelmer if I could get the one our group gets and he said yes. Now Stighelmer logs somewhere during the hunt so that Stt does the lottery in his place. We got 1 carrier respec stone and 1 RA respec stone (the one that was going to me). Now Stt decides it should be lotto'd in group (when i'm the only one who REALLY needs it). So we do lotto after I protested against it and I came up with the second highest number and it goes to a player who does not need it.
But he says I can buy it from him, so i was happy I could still receive the stone. But then Stt goes off and outbids me and she got the stone, while she didn't say she needed it whole the raid when i asked 10 times... :rolleyes:
I even wanted to give my epic for it...

Stt Twat :great:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

:( :( That sucks. Hardly surprising though. :( :(

H

Hit ^_^

epic is shite and stt got a sorc/is a sorc so he might need it even tho he dident spamm /g for it.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by xplo
Now Stt decides it should be lotto'd in group (when i'm the only one who REALLY needs it). So we do lotto after I protested against it and I came up with the second highest number and it goes to a player who does not need it.
But he says I can buy it from him, so i was happy I could still receive the stone. But then Stt goes off and outbids me and she got the stone, while she didn't say she needed it whole the raid when i asked 10 times... :rolleyes:
I even wanted to give my epic for it...

WHERE IS THE PROBLEM??????

lotto in group, 1 guy won it, he can sell it if price is right, Stt outbids u and get the stone.

edit : stt needs a respec stone for sorc _and_infil...soo....he needs em just as bad

X

xplo

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
epic is shite and stt got a sorc/is a sorc so he might need it even tho he dident spamm /g for it.

The problem is that she let the whole group lotto and not just the 2 of us who needed it, in the group lotto I was unlucky with the second highest number :(

H

Hit ^_^

if only ppl who realy needed stones went to raid(as stones is the only stuff worth getting) the dragon wouldet be dead.
only fair everyone can lotto for it. some need them for money some for respec. in the end only ppl who needs respec get them.
the more you need it the more you offer for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom