lame ?

Doppelganger

Fledgling Freddie
isnt it abit lame to pop up like 1 million of mushrooms outside a tk ?
but ofcourse its hibb and they arent that useto bg ^^

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
yes .. very lame .. about as lame as a shadowblade using stealth .. a bard healing and a paladin using his chants

It's an abillity .. thus it will get used...

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yes we hibs are really lame to use the goodies that we get from being hibs, shame on us.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
bunch of fucking hib newbies, stay the fuck out of thid you fucking class ability using - fucked up sc wearing - fucking rp whore bitch ass pucks!!!!

If I catch any of you fuckin well doing it again i'm going to swear more and maybe role a Savage so i can fuck you up the rear until you fucking well go away!!!!!

...no i'm being totally serious, really! :rolleyes:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
how about shrooms inside the trees :)

I've given up hunting the poor hibs running around hugging the trees between mtk and mb.. hidden danger lurkes in the trees ;)

But thanks for not attacking me when I unstealth, /wave and go on my way.

-Kelsar

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Archeon said:
If I catch any of you fuckin well doing it again i'm going to swear more and maybe role a Savage so i can fuck you up the rear until you fucking well go away!!!!!

...no i'm being totally serious, really! :rolleyes:

haha thats funny

Doppelganger

Fledgling Freddie
its not lame to use mushis,, what i mean is that its lame to put em out just outside a tk i mean the battles arent suppose to be going on there .......

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be annoyed at others camping mtk/atk/htk when mids stop camping atk. stupid mids. Allways the killspam that <random mid> was just killed by a Master Wizard.

and yes, I'm a mid ;)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
I'll be annoyed at others camping mtk/atk/htk when mids stop camping atk. stupid mids. Allways the killspam that <random mid> was just killed by a Master Wizard.

and yes, I'm a mid ;)

I don't see anything bad in planting loads of mushies in bgs. Always funny to mezz the whole stuff, ae dot or the mighty hammers of doom to nail em. After that...sbs pop the animists. Just coordinate it well, and its not that overpowered a skill :)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i found it funny that hibs decided to use mushrooms no really .. i was gonna ask for sum shrooms:( they killed me b4 i got close:(

Doppelganger

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:

and yes, I'm a mid ;)

AYE its so damn lame to camp a tk imo no fun in it :(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Doppelganger said:
its not lame to use mushis,, what i mean is that its lame to put em out just outside a tk i mean the battles arent suppose to be going on there .......

The glory of DAoC is the way they use this new technology called 'three dimension' the concept with this is that you don't only go forwards and backwards like most 2d games, but you can also go left and right in three-hundred and sixty degrees!!!

Yeah, it boggled my mind too. Long story short, you can go off the CK from any point. I find it hard to believe that they had 'shrooms all the way around to PK making it impossible for you to leave.

However, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume they did (in which case it must have been pre-mededated to get that many ani's) - in which case if they make it impossible to leave the PK due to the number of pets. Then i'd say yes, thats verging on lame (lameness being relative to the number of times its done, the first time = teh funny, second time = old, thrid time = lame)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Yup gotta agree if they put shrooms all the way round the tk hill preventing any1 from leaving tk that that does border on very sad and lame,but tbh it must have been lame night as they did this after the 30+hibs took a mostly undefended ck after midnight when mids had been defending it for 2 days against wave after wave of albs trying to take it.Where were u all then hibs???Just a bit coincidental that you muster that many hibs an take a ck when theres nobody around to stop you :clap: Why dont you bring that many in to play when we got the numbers from ll realms and have a good 3way scrap or was it just a case of i want the free lvl?

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Balthus said:
Yup gotta agree if they put shrooms all the way round the tk hill preventing any1 from leaving tk that that does border on very sad and lame,but tbh it must have been lame night as they did this after the 30+hibs took a mostly undefended ck after midnight when mids had been defending it for 2 days against wave after wave of albs trying to take it.Where were u all then hibs???Just a bit coincidental that you muster that many hibs an take a ck when theres nobody around to stop you :clap: Why dont you bring that many in to play when we got the numbers from ll realms and have a good 3way scrap or was it just a case of i want the free lvl?

1. 1-2 animists can lay 10 or so shrooms at this level, if you think its a bug/cheat/overpowered/fotm what ever class, then whine too mythic.
2. Maybe it was a raid?
3. Are you whining about the number of hibs or the number of animists?

I agree, most hibs only zerg in bg...but what ive found is that most arent actually from excalibur...they all come from pryd or camlann or some french servers. Im sure some people from them servers roll a /level 20 savage on mid excal too?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
I agree, most hibs only zerg in bg...but what ive found is that most arent actually from excalibur...they all come from pryd or camlann or some french servers. Im sure some people from them servers roll a /level 20 savage on mid excal too?

People don't roll alts on Excal, they roll mains they hardly ever use. To suggest otherwise is to question the natural order of the universe and if you do that then it'll start raining blood.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta....
1.I didnt say it was a cheat/bug/exploit etc etc.I said it was lame blocking a tk all the way round if this was what they did,NOT that it was a cheat.And 1-2 animists can lay a hell of a lot more than 10 shrooms,I have a lvl 15 animist and he can lay about 10 on his own at that lvl so 2 animists at lvl 24 should be able to do about 20-25+ shrooms,granted its been quite a while since i played him but im sure i remember 4 a laugh seeing the max amount of shrooms i could get out and im sure it was about 10.
2.Wtf is the point of a "Raid" at gone midnight with no defenders?(And dont start quoting "alarm clock" mid relic raids at me as i dont have a 50 and have nothing to do with them.Forgive me if im wrong but isnt the fun of the game fighting the ppl from the other realms,not keep guards :confused:
3.Wasnt whining about either just the lameness of the time the attack was done at and that its funny how you never see hibs until theres no albs/mids about or at peak times :(

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont think you have realized that nobody cares silly boy :twak:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Nugusta....
1.I didnt say it was a cheat/bug/exploit etc etc.I said it was lame blocking a tk all the way round if this was what they did,NOT that it was a cheat.And 1-2 animists can lay a hell of a lot more than 10 shrooms,I have a lvl 15 animist and he can lay about 10 on his own at that lvl so 2 animists at lvl 24 should be able to do about 20-25+ shrooms,granted its been quite a while since i played him but im sure i remember 4 a laugh seeing the max amount of shrooms i could get out and im sure it was about 10.
2.Wtf is the point of a "Raid" at gone midnight with no defenders?(And dont start quoting "alarm clock" mid relic raids at me as i dont have a 50 and have nothing to do with them.Forgive me if im wrong but isnt the fun of the game fighting the ppl from the other realms,not keep guards :confused:
3.Wasnt whining about either just the lameness of the time the attack was done at and that its funny how you never see hibs until theres no albs/mids about or at peak times :(

1. Depends on the level of the shroom. At level 24 (with tri 30 focus staff) I can cast 4-5 of the top level dd shroom before being oom. So 2 animists would only be able to cast about 8-10 before oom. And then, without mr/mcl/pots their mana wouldn't be back to full before the turrets started to die, making casting that many impracticle. Ofcourse if they used a lower level shroom they would be able to cast more, but after some quick tests in duels i found that using the higher level shrooms gives more damage per power point used, making them the better turrets to cast in rvr.

2. If there were no defenders then how come you are so sure it was 30 hibs that took it as you are quoting in every single post on the subject? :p
This can work the other way round aswell. That morning at 10am we tried to take the ck with 1fg....but mids showed up with 2.5-3fg to keep their precious ck. I could ask you, why do you need to bring that many people at that early a time to defend against that small a number of attackers?
I wasn't there when hibs took the ck that evening, but i doubt it was as many as 30 there. Plus just after midnight isn't that late in my book (but everyone has a different book on that :p)

3. Once again, just after midnight isn't that lame a time if you ask me. And the reason you don't see many hibs about is that people tend to get pretty tired of getting stomped on by superior numbers. If i get zerged i don't whine, i just log off and come back later when the enemy numbers are more manageable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom