Lame mids

Chorismo

Fledgling Freddie
Mids being 5-8 people versus my lvl 22 blademaster over and over again is really sad. Have had lots of nice duels with Makka or something a skald and a nice briton mercenary named Syv but when people come interfer and zerging such soloers is just lame. sorry for yet another whine but hey what do you other soloers think when a group of 3-8 people come spam mess/stun on you and totally zerg you?

/Xeo lvl 22 Blademaster

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
hmm.. funny thing is out 1 hour before the mids starting coming out you hibs were zerging .. 5 vs 1 everytime i ran out
stop whining all realms do it :touch:

/Frenzy

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
mids are doing it a lot lately. is it so hard to leave the zerg when you notice theres only 1 enemy to kill? game should be fun for both sides.

/Illuspeed

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Chorismo said:
Mids being 5-8 people versus my lvl 22 blademaster over and over again is really sad. Have had lots of nice duels with Makka or something a skald and a nice briton mercenary named Syv but when people come interfer and zerging such soloers is just lame. sorry for yet another whine but hey what do you other soloers think when a group of 3-8 people come spam mess/stun on you and totally zerg you?

/Xeo lvl 22 Blademaster

must be a gimp skald then :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone notice that the Thid CK looked like a swiss-cheese today? :)

BTW. Mids owned it at that moment. :drink:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
We killed the zerg and took CK.
Had great fun tonight with good Alb players and worthy mid opponents. But,
Bolt Mez ftw as you all know :worthy:

/Carvan

Toriel

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
Had great fun tonight with good Alb players and worthy mid opponents.
I agree, it was a fun night. Thanks all.
Toriel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom