Lair Artifact/Leech PL group

Lifetime

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if people are interested in setting up a malmo group with the main intention to level their artifacts, if there arent enough then we can draft in a few PL addicts instead ;)

There is no set date for this to happen yet as i dont know how interested people are, but if we get enough people for a FG quick then it may happen sometime this week.

I can supply a SM (my healer leech has FoP) so in order to get this group going the following spaces need to be filled:

SM + Leech
SM + Leech
Healer
Shaman

Sign up for the postions by posting here with your ingame name + class you will be using.

Zarteck

Fledgling Freddie
I can join with my sm Eleadon... and my leech buffapet, also have FoP :)

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on from 2200 GMT most nights...

can bring 50SM (supp) and 50 Healer with FoP, or 50 BB with MOA5...

either way the healer is my leech for artes

Lifetime

Fledgling Freddie
ok, group so far is:

SM - Me
SM - SeeN (although i need more info from him)
SM - Zarteck
Healer - Peaches
Shaman - NoHeals

what would be a good time/day for you to XP at malmo? i was thinking all day this saturday from 2gmt, everyone able to attend then?

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
daytimes are no good for me at all....i cant guarentee my availablity

as I said, most nights 2200+ GMT, I'd put me down as a stand in in case someone does a no show.

Sorry for the confusion, but generally you can't rely on my during the weekend (RL, GF etc)

Cheers

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
If someone should be missing, I can play either sm or shammy(fop) ;p ... tho will have to contact on irc:quakenet.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
sm + leech

Sm name: Tostol

Contact name: Ask someone in Bunnies after Busar..

Or pm on irc..

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Some applications already but if someone not shows up send a ingame pm to Maar :)

Can come with sm + leech

SM: Maar
Shammy (47): Maara

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
SM is called Scratch.

I can be reached on IRC with the nick SeeN or SeeN^ (bloody nickstealer)

I always have IRC open when I am online (have 2 PCs)

But cant play saturday during daytime, I wont be back from work before around 18:30

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Can come with 50 shammy Aug
And my leech skald50 :)

Funkybunny

Banned
my doughboy is always up for a pl session... even though i dont always have a leech ready :p but if you need a sm.. contact me and ill dig up a leech..

Lifetime

Fledgling Freddie
sorry all that this didnt go ahead, i had some unforseen real life commitments i just couldnt escape from :twak:

i did tell my mate that i was supposed to be forming a malmo group and if he could spare the time to try and getting it going but dont think he managed it. also hoped someone might have taken the initiative to start PMing the people that posted on this thread and got it going regardless of my presence.

Anyway, will try again sometime soon...

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Well i was involved in relic raid and i guess a few others were as well so we prolly couldnt of done it anyway.Hopefully we can arrange another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom