Laggin out

N

Neural Network

I don’t get why I can’t get a stable connection to any server when trying to player multiplayer. My LAN-connection should be able to take it, but I get a big fat flashing red symbol on the screen all the time. Maybe it’s the way the servers are run, anybody knows about that?

V

VidX

Have had no problem using the LAN server, but I had problems last night when connecting to a server in the states (friend who got me the game) and it was a bit strange playing with the ships doing warp 10 when I had them in my sights :)

I am gonna do some tests on the server, see if anything migth halp the connection, play around with it a bit.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Neural Network
I don’t get why I can’t get a stable connection to any server when trying to player multiplayer. My LAN-connection should be able to take it, but I get a big fat flashing red symbol on the screen all the time. Maybe it’s the way the servers are run, anybody knows about that?

If you on a lan server it may well be the server box can't handle the load. Playing on a 2 gig with 8 players pushed the cpu load up to 70/80% at peak with nothing else running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom