Laggggg

O

old.Emma

what is up with the stupid lag.. been like this for 6 days now :/ 50%+ packet loss and extreme bursts of upto 15 second delay between reactions :/ cant be my connection because any other game i try.. works fine.. normaly pings of 20-30 with 0% packet loss

E

Esoteric

I just got booted.. think theres some trouble brewing on the server network..... on a sat too :-/

O

old.Pepsay

gone ld two times now and having annoying +20sec lag =/

E

Esoteric

Can't even connect now damn it time to go for a walk or somin.

S

Skaven

Your not the only one. Managed to log on to the login server after 10 attempts, then 20 mins in my screen froze (first time ever). rebooted and now I can't even get past the first contacting patch server bit :\

K

Khalen

I'm being routed from NL to UK to US to France so my lag is quite annoying and has enormous burst of packetloss as well. Nothing GOA can do about it or their providers this has something to do with the routers towards them. Probably one or two gone offline because of the winter holidays. It's quite annoying because I can't play the game normal anymore :(

So check your hops and see what's the problem. I think I will have to wait till January until my connection is ok again.

O

old.Noita

I've noticed insane lag on both Excalibur and Prydwen servers all week. Had to stop playing my Chanter on Thursday/Friday and logged in to Prydwen where it was better at times but not perfect.

I read somewhere that these lag problems are a well known side effect of the patch we have now and that it gets cleared up with the next one. Who knows? :rolleyes: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom