Lagg Problem (BBB)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Anyone else got problems?

I called my isp (BBB). They said the problem aint as them etc.
That i should mail like goa etc, and done that also now no responce yet(mailed yday). Its seems the problems starts at telia, so anyone got a idea more what i should do? Picture avalible to see the fuxxoring lagg i can get.
It can few sec lagg now and then and when its like that its not possible to rvr at same time.

bbb.JPG

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
ahh didn't block your IP bad mistake really since ppl can do some nasty things these days, best update all windows security and anti-virus if i were u. and be more careful with IP's

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I had exactly the same problem at that time last nite, altho im connected to a campus ISP in Norway

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
ahh didn't block your IP bad mistake really since ppl can do some nasty things these days, best update all windows security and anti-virus if i were u. and be more careful with IP's
Don't be retarded.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I'm also using BBB and didn't have any problems yesterday.. didn't play much though but I was online around 19.00cet and didn't notice anything.

Cad

Fledgling Freddie
My pingplotter looked similar to yours i run over telia adsl. after loads of complaint booth to goa and telia i changed networkcard and now everything is as smooth as ever. if my problem was solved due to the new networkcard or that telia finaly found something wrong i dont know. my friend thats also on bbb (if you mean bredbandsbolaget sweden) has also had some problems last couple of days. as he said to the inline question of -"what you up to" -"hinging only thing i can do with this lag i have"
hope things sorts out for you

Cad

Ghost

Fledgling Freddie
I have been having the exact same problems since 31/8, still every day from around dinnertime to late night daoc is unplayable...

almost never had any lag or ld:s before that day, so im just hoping they will sort out the problems so i can play nighttime again.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
yesterday it was fine here, had few laggspikes tho.
So aint perfect yet.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
ffsssssssss lagg back again, starts now on telia.
460ms the fun is back! :(

Brite

Banned
thats the kinda lag i get with massive spikes where you stop sending info for ages

Brite

Banned
i used to get 20 pings to gateway and now i got a new modem and its like 2ms so maybe its time to try a new modem? but i still get packet loss like bitch

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Don't be retarded.

Do you have a brain ?

The attach image listed this guys IP - and yes there are some patheticaly stupid people who would read the forums and try to get his DAOC password off his pc.

Better to be safe than sorry - keep your windows PC patched, run a firewall if possible, dont store your DAOC password in a file on your pc - and dont let others know your ip address.

Whats so retarded about that ??

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Do you have a brain ?

The attach image listed this guys IP - and yes there are some patheticaly stupid people who would read the forums and try to get his DAOC password off his pc.

Better to be safe than sorry - keep your windows PC patched, run a firewall if possible, dont store your DAOC password in a file on your pc - and dont let others know your ip address.

Whats so retarded about that ??

nothing whatsoever ...
sensible st00f imo.

and i just checked , the Ip addy is pingable , so make damm sure your windwos is uptodate patche waise , also whatever firewall your using check it of intrusion dections.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
i am glad u tell ppl not to show their ip.
But i aint showing my ip ffs, for the second time :)
What ip u think is mine?
213.115.32.1? wroooooooong

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
i am glad u tell ppl not to show their ip.
But i aint showing my ip ffs, for the second time :)
What ip u think is mine?
213.115.32.1? wroooooooong

Whats the use of doing a trace if you dont do it form your external facing ip address ??

Ghost

Fledgling Freddie
when you have BBB as ISP ypu get a new ip number everyday, or atleast thats how it work where i live

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Ghost said:
when you have BBB as ISP ypu get a new ip number everyday, or atleast thats how it work where i live

Nah.. I had the same IP for the last 4-5 months on BBB .. though I have a router that is online 24/7 and "holds" my IP.

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Excuse me, but the ip looks pretty much like GOA's server, or router - and the upper most ip is one of bbb's gateways so.. what's the problem?

Ghost

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Nah.. I had the same IP for the last 4-5 months on BBB .. though I have a router that is online 24/7 and "holds" my IP.

yea if you dont turn off the computer or in your case the router the ip doesnt change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom