Lagabusers

O

old.giriam

May you all burn in hell.

Wish mythic would fix this.

It's loads of fun running after a sprinting moron hitting on him for 10 seconds only to suddenly have him warp back to 100 meters behind you.

G

P

Piojo

Some people do have bad connections you know.

O

old.giriam

Yeah some do, and some are moronic little kids that abuse. I can see the difference between someone lagging constantly and someone who happens to lag just when he benefits from it.

G

F

-foadon-

[20:13] <Foadon> someone pm raal that i wasnt lag abusing btw, but running 2 accs while 1 loading into housing tends to give lag

was suiciding with bot, so fo kkwhiner

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by -foadon-
[20:13] <Foadon> someone pm raal that i wasnt lag abusing btw, but running 2 accs while 1 loading into housing tends to give lag

Never specified anyone in perticular did I? You lagged all the way from mpk so I was kinda expecting it. Although I must admit I wasnt sure.

The thing is that loads of players do it tho, and it pisses me of that mythic havent fixed it :/

edit: sorry about the /rude then btw, just that having people suddenly pop back 100 meters and hug me before trying to run off again is something that gets blood boiling :)

G

P

Puppetmistress

Yep; very annoying and cheaters dont run any risk it seems; never heard of someone getting banned because of lag-haxing or whatever.

But the server has been quite unstable for a few weeks now; alot of 'lag' happening. Think it has to do with the server too.

Anyhow; I hope Mythic makes a fix where U cannot use those cheats anymore.

V

VidX

Reports are it was fixed in the 1.65 patch in US, so we should see soon :)

Yes, it's damn annoying, tanks in my groups keep cursing it, I don't notice it as I usually /face + DD while tracking another target with camera, but I can remember how it was when I played my Bard, hard to get targets.

O

old.Vae

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Yep; very annoying and cheaters dont run any risk it seems; never heard of someone getting banned because of lag-haxing or whatever.

But the server has been quite unstable for a few weeks now; alot of 'lag' happening. Think it has to do with the server too.

Why do I get the feeling this is rather an ironic post...

/em stirs

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by VidX
Reports are it was fixed in the 1.65 patch in US, so we should see soon :)
it was not. drag-window fixed, but if you create lag by other means it still works.

S

Sagba

Many peeps have complained about laggy server/ISP in the past few days. Having ~30sec lag spikes = :bore:

B

bigchief

Saw a great one from Zarff at the weekend (dont think it was intentional but he prolly knows the effect of what he did :p). Was mmg and he got jumped by some retarded DS twats (rest of Zarffs grp was mid side of the gate) so hes running and hit /face (i think). He kept on running 10 yards with them all stuck to him then suddenly vanishes to the spot where he used face, does a 180 and runs back to his grp.

Quite amusing to watch but fking annoying when ppl do it to me :(

A

AzuratMinimus

That´s why he´s have such a big problem stoping, all that extra weight increases the stoping distance.

O

old.Morchaoron

i dont lagcheat i just turn kazaa upload on max when i start playing daoc

G

Gamzy

LIES LAG ABUSING NOOB OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOAD on

A

araudry

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

lol ;o

A

araudry

how come u suicde with bot when 1 acc is loading in housing zone so u had to take port with 1 acc to go suicide ? ;o

S

scarffs

On this subject , even ns do it now :(.
And that to run from a lowbie sb like me.

Oh well....

F

-foadon-

Originally posted by araudry
how come u suicde with bot when 1 acc is loading in housing zone so u had to take port with 1 acc to go suicide ? ;o

use common sense pls? i suicide with main character, release to my house, and meanwhile it loads i suicide bot
wheres the port part? :)

A

araudry

use common sense pls? i suicide with main character, release to my house, and meanwhile it loads i suicide bot
wheres the port part? :)
heh k ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom