lag

V

Vireb

this is what i wrote to right now complaining i sugest ppl write complaints too ill keep you informed on th ereply tho i doubt they have any balls to say ne thing back

hey this is more of a rant what is it with the lag server attacks i hear i pay good money for my account and well you even announced on forum yiu dont have a firewall, basically what you going to do about it to prevent 90% of uk population moving to the us servers because if you check barrysworld there thread with 40+ sigs of main players who are pissed at patching alone and this lag recently just takes the biscuit, i also know you will proberly ignore this email and not give a response which will also be posted on bw :) once again this is just a question to ask what are you doing all week i havent ben able to play a night without going linkdead 3-4 times some ppl say its pacth some people say its attacks i dont know but i do know we want something done about it.

Vireb lvl 38 friar
zold lvl 40 wizard
member of The Brethren and Albion united Alliance

M

Moody

router prob

There is just a big problem with a Wanadoo router, giving pings of 1700+ ms instead of 10-50 ms ones. It causes mass ld's and lag of up to 10seconds You can read more in the Daoc General forum.:(

V

Vireb

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
LAG

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (CS) - 07/05/2002 03:10 PM
Hello,

We are aware of the lag issue are actively working on fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

nice lol

S

starblade

It's an inconvenience indeed but as they say, it will get fixed.
Good thing there is NWN and MW to keep us busy ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom