Lag......

S

seeaira

I was wondering if anyone has been having lag like I have the last month or so. My char screen in the items wont change at all and im still wearing purple.. doesnt matter what I do it wont change.. I cant even run alone without feeling Lag.. RvR is sick now because my screen freezes sometimes for a whole min and the lag in just silly.
I havent done anything different to my PC other then install Windows XP and I was wondering if more people are having trouble.. or if its because I installed XP... whatever it is.. im about to throw it out .. im sick of the crashes and it never did this before . :(

N

)nick(

Have you set your admin password? If you haven't - set it before you reply with no as the answer.

M

mavericky

I havent had any long term lag issues recently, maybe try downloading the latest graphics drivers for you machine, doing that has helped many people

T

tripitaka

In the last few days ive been getting a yellow in the latency... thats on hib / pryd.

Putting it down to crappy conn, not server-side issues.

A

Arnor

do that driver-update thang

I have xp and it all goes right as rain, so my guess is driver-issues

F

Flimgoblin

I've been getting a lot lot more "texture lag" than I used to - i.e. when someone first enters my clipping plane it'll take ages to load their texture - once it's done that it's fine....

but unfortunately every time I port to emain it has to reload them all again - so meeting RG is death for my HDD :(

S

StormriderX

better pc sorts out your problems straight away ;)

seriously though I used to lag a fair amount when I had only 256mb ram - since I got 512mb extra I almost never lag except for the biggest of battles.

O

old.moriath

i wonder if he using the windows xp default gfx driver .. if so it sucks upgrade it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom