Lag lately?

O

old.Odium

Anyone else getting really bad lag (constant not spikes) ?

Been happening since yesterday, I know of a few ppl in IRC with the same...was just wonderign if anyone else had it :p

K

Keri

I had no lag yesterday, but I'm not in Europe (or Scandinavia, for that matter). I do know that players in South Africa had terrible lag and l/d problems last night, but they put it down to problems with a major SA provider

S

SFXman

Hmm what server? On Prydwen at least I haven't had lag for weeks and weeks.

K

Keri

I don't think it was the server, but if you read the sigs of the above posts, I'm sure you can figure out which server. :p

S

SFXman

I don't read sigs much, hehe... unless I know the person posting through the game or elsewhere :)
That reminds me... post this on the excalibur forums.

F

Fafnir

Lag...

I had some lag last nite, got killed by mobs, because my char would not react to my commands, until he was dead, first time it have ever happened except in rvr with 50+ chars r zappin eachother with spells..

F

Fafnir

Lag...

I had some lag last nite, got killed by mobs, because my char would not react to my commands, until he was dead, first time it have ever happened except in rvr with 50+ chars r zappin eachother with spells..

I play on prydwen, i relogged a few times but the lag was still there, usin broadband connection..

S

Seyrcim

Well, I know for a fact that a few ppl who use Telia in sweden had some serious problems last night (had a few in my group). Lots of LD's, I din't get any but I had some serious packetloss. Checked it out and found that excalibur had a bunch of packetlosses and 193.252.123.70 as well. Maybe that has something to do with the server maintenance this morning ? =)

O

old.kinjo

I have found it really hard to log in to daoc today and when I did the lag was really bad :eek: . So I quit and ping the servers to see where the problem was. It turns out that I go from Germany to New York and then to France so no wonder I have bad lag today :( .

O

old.tRoG

i personally havent had much lag lately... but my friend went ld 20 times in a row! :eek6:

im from the bonnie islands of nw scotland, i dont know where he is from though...

S

SFXman

I witnessed this one individual LD numerous times during our exping... strange. Only seems to happen to a small minority.

O

Oloren

I get lag spikes and LD´s every 5 mins or so since yeasterday evening on prydwen server.

F

Flimgoblin

Had some pretty crappy lag last night too... for about an hour or so we were killing boogeys and getting lag spikes - couple of them were really nasty, minstrel didn't get his mezz off so 2 of us died :(

other time paladin went from full hps to dead in the blink of an eye (it had lagged through about 10 hits from the boogey)

Cleared up later though... probly just some router somewhere got unplugged by the cleaners :)

O

old.Hendrick

From 8-10 pm CET I had massive lag (playing from germany, with ADSL), took about 5-10 seconds for the game to react to a button-press. Not that bad when crafting, but still annoying. Got better after that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom