Lag deluxe!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
is it only me having insane delay lag on spells/styles, fking feels like warhammer when they had 300ppl in same zone, and no its not even when zerg surfing, im in molvik :p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
havent played for a week cause of the damn lag..

Aada

Part of the furniture
It starts to get laggy around 5pm uk time and gets worse throughout the night due to US primetime.

Logged on this morning before work and no lag at all.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I had this problem when running 2 accounts :|

doing /clientsleep background worked a treat though

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
server is fine, only problem is that there are now officially too many people zerging mainland :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not noticed any lag spikes, but the ghosts are annoying.

- English -

Resident Freddy
what does that do?

think it just makes the account you do the command on require less resources etc though not 100% sure. If you do that, you often find you cant stick the bot on and run, as it will lose stick. It might not work for you, but i was having 2-3 sec delay on styling etc when dual logging, and this seemed to work ;p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
essentially it just makes the 2nd game process take up less memory - and go into a dormant state whilst its tabbed out ( using windowed mode you can see the effect) mostly though daoc is defaulted to clientsleep minimised therefore you get the same effect whilst running full screen and your 2nd account = minimised.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
another thing that helps is lowering game.dll's priority to low.

as for sticking jim works fine for me with 2nd acc clientsleeping :>

actually tested it with 3 accs on 1 pc with 2 sleeping and sticks fine :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Oh cheers for that i often run 3 accounts on same PC.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I have two pc's yet the lag is unbearable in labby/thid/molvik :( My pc is about 4 months old so it's more than capable of running daoc hehe. I am with BT so maybe they are at fault.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You clearly know very little about shards.. Have fun wasting your hard earned cash on something that I am getting for free

Logi

Part of the furniture
shards are for the ppl there cant do well on live :) and has always been like that :)

i do better on shards then on live. How? i dont have to worry bout paying 15 euros a month and ending up playing on a 20 sec delay lag server.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
You clearly know very little about shards.. Have fun wasting your hard earned cash on something that I am getting for free

I know enough about shards.. no challenges there.. and tbh my cash aint hard earned.. and that little amount of cash for 2-3-4 accounts i cant feel :)

i do better on shards then on live. How? i dont have to worry bout paying 15 euros a month and ending up playing on a 20 sec delay lag server.

Well bad for u that u have lag on Ywain, and wasted money on Evers mid acc ? and then just play on a shard.. So better waste money on an acc and stop paying 15 euro that is a small amount fo cash lol :)

i have no delay on ywain.

Same here Ywain is fine for me :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Well bad for u that u have lag on Ywain, and wasted money on Evers mid acc ? and then just play on a shard.. So better waste money on an acc and stop paying 15 euro that is a small amount fo cash lol :)
)

i didnt waste my money, Everz was gonna go on a yearly trip and i was interested at the time in his Beserker, and no problem helping him out with his financial situation cause hes actually a pretty cool guy after having talked with him for an hour.

Did play the beserker for quite a while aswell and had fun during those times.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yea that zerker actually hit rr6 so it got some use :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom