Lag, bug or exploit?

S

silvertrek

So, there I am, running back from AMG to ATK and I spot a little Kobby SB. He was stealthed, but as I was next to him I “pick” him and go to engage. Then he disappears, and there is no target. So I search around a bit suspecting lag and find him a few yards away, so I run up again to engage, and once again off he goes, teleported away.

So I suspect lag and start to wonder off back to ATK when all of sudden he hits me like a tonne of bricks and despite an effort to engage him, he has got his styles off and I am laying admiring the grass.

I was in admiration of this as he managed to get away from me twice, and then hit me like a tonne of bricks. I wondered what RR he had to be to get such uber RA’s, so took a look.

To my horror he is RR3, OK a tad higher than me atm, but not light years away where such a one sided encounter was the result.

I have also noticed that in “open” battles targets disappear for no reason, only to reappear magically.

I will not name names, as it’s just a game at the end of the day, but I was curious whether or not there was a bug in the game, or someone has a “way” of making the above incidents happen.

This is not a flame at Midgard, as I am sure if there is an exploit all realms would use it.

V

vintervargen

its just ordinary stealth lag afaik, you see someone stealthed, then they move and get out of your detection range..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom