Lag and LD's getting bad again

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I take it everyone is getting occasional bad lag and three quarters of your group LD'in. Was getting quite annoying yesterday. Constantly missing PA and in 1 v 1 other guys warping around you so you can't hit shit :( Is it server side or another broken OT router?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
I take it everyone is getting occasional bad lag and three quarters of your group LD'in. Was getting quite annoying yesterday. Constantly missing PA and in 1 v 1 other guys warping around you so you can't hit shit :( Is it server side or another broken OT router?

nothing here been logged on with 2 account for all night

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
at one time yesterday 5 from the 8 people in my group went ld.

i guess we were lucky to camp inside blendrake at that time or half of us could start making the long trip to mideland again.

btw,

last 2 days defenses at blendrake were uber fun :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
at one time yesterday 5 from the 8 people in my group went ld.

i guess we were lucky to camp inside blendrake at that time or half of us could start making the long trip to mideland again.

btw,

last 2 days defenses at blendrake were uber fun :)

Why not take keeps prime time so maybe mids can experience the same thing when trying to defend there own keeps?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Why not take keeps prime time so maybe mids can experience the same thing when trying to defend there own keeps?

Then what are the nightcrew to do?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

is someone offers a present, hey, a nice keep in the middle of midgard, with mid port close by so we don`t have to worry too much about mid spawning, without opening port for albs cause otherwise there is not much to defend when the defenders outnumber the attackers 3 to 1, and the mids actively trying to take the keep back, who cares about details like `when did albs take the keep`.

2 o clock at night ? 6 o clock at night, 10 o clock in the morning, 14 o clock in the afternoon 18 o clock in the afternoon, it`s all outside of prime time and most people are at work / sleep / school, whatever and can`t do shit about it. harsh when you are at the receiving end :/ sorry.

sometime you log of and when you log back on, the situation is worse, sometimes it is better when you log back on, GAME DESIGN.

japan didn`t ask america for permission to do pearl harbour, america didn`t ask for permission to do the hiroshima / nagasaki thingy, ...

makes me think of them old walt disney nature documumentaries from the wildlife in africa where a lion would catch a deer and the comentator would go like `life , ... is often short and violent, ... in the serengeti.`

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
japan didn`t ask america for permission to do pearl harbour, america didn`t ask for permission to do the hiroshima / nagasaki thingy, ...

makes me think of them old walt disney nature documumentaries from the wildlife in africa where a lion would catch a deer and the comentator would go like `life , ... is often short and violent, ... in the serengeti.`

The difference is in real life, there are no bind stones.....Completely flawed argument comparing a game to real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom