Lack of teamwork on TFC.....

G

Grifter

I'm getting really pissed off with the lack of teamwork on TFC servers.Every one seems to fuck about and just frag all the time.Any attempt to organize a team or suggest tactics (not always by me) is totally ignored, and as a result the flag/key/flashing thingy is taken with only me actually concerned about it.the barrysworld servers used to be cool with loads of teamwork but now there isnt even any communication.Could anyone let me know of a server with decent tactics or teamwork,'cos I'm really getting f**ked off with this.....

A

asandir

If you really want teamwork you really have no option but to join a clan m8. I agree that the public servers these days are full of lamers who don't even understand the concept of teamwork, let alone put it into practice. Most people seem too concerned about getting to the top of the frags list and so run off deathmatch style looking for someone to kill, without a thought about defence or working for a 'team' victory.

The most annoying thing, IMHO, is the glory-hunting pricks who join a winning/larger team rather than attempting to balance the game - everyone should have a binding for "bugger off you glory seeking wankers"
smile.gif

p.s. Good servers exist though, for example repton.org and others like it.

------------------
Asandir(iD10)

O

old.Grifter

how the bugger do I do that,Any time I play on a server with a clannie,I ask and they either flame me or Ignore me Or say we dont accept kids,(which I am not, I am 25, dunno where they get the kid Idea from....)

O

old.[SLH]Pakman

You best bet is to look at clan sites and see who is recruiting or wait to be asked. Most clans will be dubious about people asking to join in a game (since most of the time it is 12 yearolds who do this)
smile.gif
. A good place to look is www.clanbase.com, all the clans on there have to specify where or not they are recuiting
smile.gif

O

old.[DW]Biggz

Grifter,

try the UKTFCL site http://www.far2cool.demon.co.uk/uktfcl/ there is a couple of clans recruiting. Check the message board. There is also a HUGE list of UK clans you can try and join. Also you will find out the IP's of the UKTFCL servers and then you get mostly clans in there playing and they do teamwork.
Other wise you could download BT Wireplay, its free now and they supsrised me with the amount of teamplay going on.

Biggz

------------------
[Digital Warfare]
http://dw.games-world.net

O

old.[DW]xDarkchild

I found the other day that a good site for well known clans and probably a lot of unknown ones (havnt looked around it that much) is Shaggy's very own www.halflife.org.
More specifically, clans.halflife.org
There you can also find an interview with our very own Biggz
wink.gif

O

old.Armengar

(teamplay) I Dunno, there is still some teamwork but I see what you mean, (I can only get online at weekends so sorry if non of you were playing) but I was on the TFC nearly all day. Hunted was terrible as there were about 3 snipers and 9/10 bodyguards at one point! But on the general CTF blue team had quite a good team as the flag guy was always covered. I think its down to the people but before you start kicking people off give em a chance cause they might just be crap or not knowing what TFC is etc. Otherwise tell 'em to go DM instead of TFC
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom