Lack of Responce From GOA

S

ssgamblor

ok just puting this up as i have recived nothing from GOA from any mail i have sent, and there has been no news as to when the subs page will be back up, or even a time line as to when it might be back up.

It has gone beyond mad now, and it is just plain bad Customer Service. With the start of a new month i would guess that they will have the subs page up by Friday, however i know of at least3 peeps who will be canceling there accounts because of how GOA have point blank refused to communicate with there costomers.

/end of extremly PC rant.

stupid fucktards imo

there i feel no better about the situation but a little better that i have gotten some of this off my chest

L

leoric

Now go join the queue with the rest of the other ranters please :spin: lol j/k

P

pitspawn

Well TBH this doesnt look like a normal hiccup anymore, its something a LOT more serious. There is no normal explaination for GOA blanking us out THIS MUCH. For that reason im starting to think maybe theyre in financial difficulty or something? I personally am starting to think that when the subscription pages come back up is when Mythic take action themselves.

Mythic have probably seen several hundred or even thousand complaints sent to them over the past two weeks. They recieve a good chunk of the cash that europeans pay for each month. Without a doubt the normal amount they recieve is probably missing a hefty sum as hundreds of customers cannot renew their account(s).

Ironically it may be a good thing that GOA are doing such a piss poor job. Maybe Mythic will see it and put an end to it once and for all.

P

pihlss

some bird just whisper in my ears

So I go IRL for a while..

R

Restart

Originally posted by ssgamblor
very helpful ... retard :/

I'm the retard? who's the one making yet another pointless fucking GOA whine thread... CONSTANTLY MAKING NEW THREADS WHINING ABOUT PASSWORDS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE FUCK ALL!

S

Stormm

Originally posted by Restart
I'm the retard? who's the one making yet another pointless fucking GOA whine thread... CONSTANTLY MAKING NEW THREADS WHINING ABOUT PASSWORDS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE FUCK ALL!

AND CONSTANTLY BITCHING ABOUT NEW PASSWORD WHINE THREADS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE FUCK ALL!

IT WILL CONTINUE SO STFU! :p

O

Oven

If you have not received your password (for instance if your email indicated in your profile was not correct), as this is the case for several hundred players, you will have to write to subscription@goa.com when it reopens, specifying your personal information (name, address…), as well as your Game login.

You have to wait till they reopen the mail :eek7:

R

Restart

Originally posted by Stormm
AND CONSTANTLY BITCHING ABOUT NEW PASSWORD WHINE THREADS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE FUCK ALL!

IT WILL CONTINUE SO STFU! :p

file.aspx

W

Whoodoo_RD

Aha, another whine thread, good, on the General forums we have started a small meal to go with it, it started with cheese and has so far got as far as a pizza (needs more toppings) and some garlic bread.

instead of more whine posts, please add to our little banquet.

Oh, and the whiners can wash up after.

Users who are viewing this thread