lack of relic movement on pryd

Zede

Part of the furniture
Me thinks when one eventually does go, it wont change hands again :( not until 1.71 anway.

if one does, hope its not the hibbies ! i think the main reason why nobody bothers to attack hib towers/keeps : shrroomfear !

we do have rather a lack of actual keep taking though, just alot of evening long firing of trebs atm :mad:

are hib and mid in a state of flux too ? I dont see many gank grps at all going out. shit, id get wiped at least twice an evening by mael in old rvr, not been killed once by them so far :( damn never though id miss waiting on the pad so much, miss my cup of tea and a fag break !

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
There was some mighty keep/tower taking in mid tonight - we were very close to losing relics to hibs, but mids united against the foreign threat of hibs and albs who invaded the country and fought them back :D

Great night.. great fun, many rp's for all, and best of all Mids kept their relics ^^

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, I hope that the relics stay where there are.
We don't want to make the game even more imbalanced, do we?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lets hope they relics stay where they are, I know that the Albs at Glenlock last night had no intention of letting the Hibs grab the Mids relics so they fought tooth and nail to keep the Hib zerg from taking that keep. RvR is fine as it is, the last thing we need is Hibs with all 3 power relics again.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
RvR is not fine atm. It was great first week after release where albs/hibs/mids was roaming. But now its just camping a keep or tower 24/7...

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
It's not fine for the uber guild groups who want to farm arpees!

Currently ok for the rest of us though, which is 90% of the population, funny that.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
RvR is not fine atm. It was great first week after release where albs/hibs/mids was roaming. But now its just camping a keep or tower 24/7...

agree with joor tbh... reason u dont see gank groups out is becuase:

theres nothing there to kill... people move from keep to keep in 4fg +, either that or u get people camping 1 keep for an entire night with 50 + people

atos

Fledgling Freddie
It's always hib+alb vs mid it bores me to death and keeps me awake all night.

So less RvR and get back to your ML raids.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

Currently ok for the rest of us though, which is 90% of the population, funny that.

why am i not surprised this guy loves the zerging xD

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
It's always hib+alb vs mid it bores me to death and keeps me awake all night.

So less RvR and get back to your ML raids.

u really want that to happen?... ok.. im sure we can arrange a week where no albs or hibs go to rvr.. see how you like it.. you wont :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
why am i not surprised this guy loves the zerging xD
I don't, but I can see the changes NF has brought, and if if has gone from a small % of the population able to actively rvr to a large %, then I'm all for it.

Just stop running at the keeps, stick to doing what you do best: add on fights in progress :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
VidX said:

Good call!

/salute

remi

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
I don't, but I can see the changes NF has brought, and if if has gone from a small % of the population able to actively rvr to a large %, then I'm all for it.

Just stop running at the keeps, stick to doing what you do best: add on fights in progress :D

you do what you do best then i guess, outnumber anything that moves~

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
It´s pretty much crap cause of all the fotm archers, go close to a keep die instantly from a zillion of arrows, it´s just no fun.

Only fun i have had so far have been runing in fg but even that sucks now.

Tbh i don´t see the fun in tower taking, it´s just like feeding the archers and otherstuff. Stand waiting for siege weapon to do there jobb, not my idea of fun.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
you do what you do best then i guess, outnumber anything that moves~
Open your eyes ffs, I've seen you zerg more than I have in NF.

I can usually be found running around solo at night, or running in a group with others from the Eclipse /as, only times I'm at keep defences/attacks are with the aforementioned group or when it's 3am and it's a keep take I've started. My internet connection cannot handle a zerg, it cannot handle a full keeptake/defence, so I have no choice but to avoid them or I go ld, hell I lose my connection on an average sized (30-40 people) ML raid ffs. Since TOA, single-channel ISDN can't handle the numbers, net-code and client sucks.

You, however, can usually be found within 5 seconds of another mid group. Granted, yes, I've seen your group not add on ours when we were already fighting a Mid group (iirc I was in a SR group and we walked past Mids fighting Hibs, in plain sight, and then 15 minutes later encountered the same Mid group when you came along, but your group just stood there and /dance, well played on that one, not sarcasm or anything, I mean it).

But apart from that time, all I've seen your group do, or any of the Mid GGs for that matter, is add on fights, camp boat drop-offs or dock areas, or zerg flames on the map, no matter what the scenario you always show up to anything, then whine about zergs?

Grow up, change with the times, and realise that until the patch changes or people grow bored and realise they need x amount of XP on their artifacts, NF will be keeptakes, zergs, and /assist archers camping flames on the maps.

icklewillow

Fledgling Freddie
I'd not bother responding to that ass tbh vidx

So true about the Casual player liking NF more than the Gank groups :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom