Lab raid anyone?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
thinking of making a lab raid (kill all bosses we can, hopefully all).
wich setup is the best etc?

was thinking. rr3+ toaed.
druid.
druid.
chanter ml9.
chanter ml9.
hero.
bm.
animist verd ml9
warden.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
switch 1 chanter to bard and i think it would be a nice setup, also mana ment could be nice, dot hurts these mobs pretty hard (150+/tick on redcons)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
you askin for setup or you askin for players to join?

if 1st case, you may have better results replacing one of the chanters with a PW bain

if 2nd case, i'd gladly join with hero having bb on stick (even out of grp) cause i need to kill draco for the cl quest.

edit: yeah, what enli said is nice too, that aoe dot is kewl, hots are kewl too

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

if 1st case, you may have better results replacing one of the chanters with a PW bain

if 2nd case, i'd gladly join with hero having bb on stick (even out of grp) cause i need to kill draco for the cl quest.

Inc Albs wanting free rps ;)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved

well yes i want players just that i havent set date and time yet.

i have no experience with PW bain's but maybe its a good idea. (focus pbae?) as for the menta i dont think u gain very much with thouse. dot is slow etc :> and what use is a bard exept for pulling? tanks can bring lots of end pots :p

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
41 PW bain has that pulsing pbaoe... aka stick the bain ontop of the mobs with a guard bot near and a healer to keep her alive

edit. regarding bard, yeah... my hero with an endregen 3 pot ticking and with a endregen1 mythirian ontop of that is pretty ok :D
but i'd rather use the slot for 6% block mythirian

Punishment

Resident Freddy
MIght come on rr3 Mana menta or rr4 Blademaster , once time/date is confirmed ... can also bring fopping rr4 bard 33 reg is needed ;)

Frogs

Fledgling Freddie
i could be interested to come (i have ML8 warden or light eld) if you give a date :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
We've been able to do most encounters with the exception of agramon himself with bain, warden and bb. This was the bain being a PW bain, they are well worth it, ask zar :>

If you want a fg best advice would be 2 druids, equal amount of guarders and pb's, no need for tanks really.

Only thing we just can't beat is morgif in silly worm form.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
well i lost my internet some time ago as im moving.
if someone want to arrange a raid i might be able to lend my parrents comp and come tho.

can come as druid or verd ani(ml9) or chanter.
might have my pw bain set by then aswell.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing we just can't beat is morgif in silly worm form.

well, i wonder if ANY fg was able to beat morgif in worm form... the bugger keept 'moc-loltaping' for 400 odd damage and we were not able to drop him under 80%

edit: i might organize a fg laby raid on sunday, so stay tuned.

marihuana

Fledgling Freddie
well, i wonder if ANY fg was able to beat morgif in worm form... the bugger keept 'moc-loltaping' for 400 odd damage and we were not able to drop him under 80%

PW bain rr10, bard rr11 , drood rr11 we did it,took some time but we got him down finally :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom