Lab Quests Grp(And OTD's)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Goin to make a grp to do this on Thursday evening , 7gmt ..

For people who r on the Labyrnth Quests from - THIVEKS FIRE - and onwards , startin from Marghas step, as this and beyond is nigh on impossible solo. All the main mobs from the quests up till Agramon will be done and u can all enjoy the silly CL exp and 10p odd u get for doin it...

Afterwards unless people are asleep we'll crack on and kill some other nameds for thier drops..

Its not exactly signup , tho i do want a MAIN grp , and if theres leftovers (say 3 people) well switch members about to redo the very quick repop timer bosses for the steps.. so if ure interested in finsihing it or gettin some nice one time and normal drops and mythirians .. lemme know..

Skald - Me
Shaman bot -
Active Shammy/Healer -
Active Shammy/Healer -
Warrior/Thane/Valk -
Warrior/Thane/Valk/Zerk/Savage -
DPS Caster -
DPS caster -

other spots completely optional ofc :)

Bear in mind u must have done up to the step where u need to kill the Construct (Marghas) b4hand, as doin the bits pre to this for people takes time and its not worth it when its soloable/duoable by most classes.

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with Lamkran the warrior, and dragging a BB along

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger

You had to make it Thursday - Im off from Thu am until Sunday. GL with it anyway. Last time I took a BG to do it we wiped at Marghas - mind you people leaving when they'd got Thievek didn't exactly help.

:england:
MM

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Skald - Me
Shaman bot - Lamkans Bot
Active Shammy/Healer -
Active Shammy/Healer -
Warrior/Thane/Valk - Lamkan
DPS Caster - St-Anger (need you locks name )
DPS caster -

so far

xDa

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
And the WL's name is ........ tataaaaaaaa: Logrus :clap:

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join u with mend/pac healer named:erythros-e plz.. ty in advance!

ps. can u plz write down what are these quests u going to finish so i can go take them as well .ty

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Skald - Me
Shaman bot - Lankans bot
Active Shammy/Healer -erythos
Active Shammy/Healer -
Warrior/Thane/Valk - Lankan
DPS Caster - Logrus
DPS caster - everlastin

K could use another active haler and tank..

As for the quests Erythos, they r part of the labyrnth of the minotaur expansion , that u get from the kings throne room. Leading up to this part would be Culmination: plan for succsess , which is after u have defeated the demon in the throne room, then Thiveks fire, where u must find the shrine of vartigeth, kill 10 engineers then collect the rune stones..

To get the drops from the these named Monsters u do NOT have to have the quests and im happy to take u along in the grp anyway as ure a healer, but it is mainly to get the remainder of the quest done up to the last part vs agramon. U dont need to have them , but itd be nice for u to have them anyway as the reward cash and cl exp is sick :) ..

Bear in mind, you will need help doin them as a healer , a lot of help :)

Anyone else still coming ? i can fill spots with friends who just want the drops if we dont get anymore sign ups ofc :)

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I will try come, for roleplaying reasons and the tiny chance of getting 'The One'. :)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I could come with my zerk, need agramons demon soul bracer or something... So I dont have to do the quests before? If Im lookin for the drops only?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I could come with my zerk, need agramons demon soul bracer or something... So I dont have to do the quests before? If Im lookin for the drops only?

Be level 49+, have space in your inventory and you should get the drop. You seem to get the drop as long as you are in group that kills him and in the arena. I have not tested to see how far away you can get and still get the drop.

The quests are seperate but give great cash if you need and can be bothered with them.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Be level 49+, have space in your inventory and you should get the drop. You seem to get the drop as long as you are in group that kills him and in the arena. I have not tested to see how far away you can get and still get the drop.

The quests are seperate but give great cash if you need and can be bothered with them.

All items r tradeable right, if so Ill be there with zerker..

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie
unfortunately i could not come tonight ..maybe if u do it a bit later i ll be able.. sry :/

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
looks like well make 2 groups then, also , seems a few people are stuck on Adjucator step just b4 the maghas one , so we will kill the adjucator II first (he also drops one time drop 5x5% resists belt , malformed gear chain , or was it a one time drop cant remember)

ill be on Skelliesquad not Rockmusic tho :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie

if we number more then 8, all the valuable one time drop bosses will be done twice , the repop is bery fast (normally 2-5mins)

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately knight could not make this raid, but a big thnx to colion who led us through some nice otd's, and made for a good evening.:cheers:

Hope to see you there next time knight:drink::worthy:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
im glad u didnt all just up and leave and u got some stuff done..

yes sincere apolagies for that , i did set my alarm clock to wake me up at 6:30pm , but lolz .. i woke at 3am, am as much annoyed as u probably were as i really wanted to get the steps done but this time ill have to grin and bear it

apolagies again :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom