LA zerker need qui?

D

drewdor

Hi

Im making my sc-template to my la zerker, heard some ppl dont put any qui on there templates, is that good or is it to slow, plz give me your opinion... :D!

K

knackor(MID)

nope,you will do more damage without it,and whenever you get dex/qui buff,cancel it :)

you will still hit nice and fast as long as you have a fast axe is offhand (usually handaxe/weighted bearded axe) which makes qui pretty useless :)

S

shanks

pfft, days of frontloading are over, SC qui, your no troll anyway.

C

Cami

Originally posted by Sharma
Qui > all

(Says the Valkyn Zerk)

well, you had to fill the zero str with something, might aswell be qui?

S

shanks

Oh, listen to those that havent even rvred since patch hit, /me points at klav.

B

bouh

im a dorf zerker and i have 125qui unbuffed. i guess thats the way to do more dmg per time by swinging more often.

qui lowers only a style bonus but not unstyled dmg.
so i still hit hard enuf and very often.

Additionally i started to evade more often after i've redone my SC with 21X qui buffed. That saved me lotsa time already. It's very easy to slam from side/behind a troll-frontloader with 35 qui.

I use 4.2 + 2.4 axes and no haste buff as i got haste proc value 40 on main hand.

S

shanks

No reason not to, your only a PF bot in the eyes of the average emain go-er anyway. :D

B

bouh

Originally posted by shanks
No reason not to, your only a PF bot in the eyes of the average emain go-er anyway. :D

not realy

yes, a zerker makes lower dmg then a savage but as for me my dmg is still kk, i still have a chance to 3 hit an avarage buffed caster but not 2 hit anomore unless it's a berserk mode.
I still can hit for 800-1000 dmg in berserk mode (with crit ofc).

S

shanks

Originally posted by bouh
not realy

yes, a zerker makes lower dmg then a savage but as for me my dmg is still kk, i still have a chance to 3 hit an avarage buffed caster but not 2 hit anomore unless it's a berserk mode.
I still can hit for 800-1000 dmg in berserk mode (with crit ofc).

grats

K

klavrynd

why bother with a zerk anyhow? i'd rather have the money going to durgi's realm fund then spending it on a tank with the performance of a 5spec bm

Z

zmej

i, myself find max'ed quickness very useful, because berserkers have advanced evade; that helps to survive a little longer, it really does.. btw, in duels, shield tanks are just deadmeat against dual wielder with capped dex and qui, though it depends mostly on luck, hehe :p

S

steganoff

my zerk seems to perform quite well without qui, except when duelling you Drew :p

C

coolan

i myself am a dorf zerker with not bonus to my quickness atall, using 4.2/4.2 spd axes damn i hit hard but abit to slow, i personaly would say its worth scing urself some quickness unless your already using fast axes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom