Film La Horde (Zombies!)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Saw Vasco's thread and it reminded me of a very very good zombie film I watched recently. It's french with subtitles, but the characters are amazing.
What I loved most was the fact it starts off with some cops going to a drug hideout to arrest them....then the zombies turn up. This gives the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" spin which works great.

The other thing was the fight scenes. Some go on for a while so it's great to see them beat the crap out of a zombie haha!

YouTube - The Horde - (2010) Official Trailer

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Added to torrent!!!

Will see it tonite (nothing planned for today weeeh! burguers, movie and white widow!)

Man, Ive realised Im a zombie geek! :lol:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*lifts zombie lover hand*

Will be finding a copy at my local store :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh one thing I will say, it's beautifully shot. I think they use one of those filters to reduce/take out the blue, or maybe they gave it a grey feel...but it just works perfectly

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Bought the DVD a while back but not gotten round to watching it yet.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Nice zombie movie!

Gets the zombie seal of approval indeed.

Its a french "28 weeks later" but even more gore :clap:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nice zombie movie!

Gets the zombie seal of approval indeed.

Its a french "28 weeks later" but even more gore :clap:

Hehe cool

How cool was the bit where the main character gets on the car and takes on all the zombies haha :)
Oh and the old guy they meet was such a funny character

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
what a top film that was....

really enjoyed it, very paranoic feel to it.

felt sorry for the poor bastard at the end, to survive all that and the get capped

eksdee

FH is my second home
i usually really enjoy zombie films, but i thought this was a complete load of poopies :\

eksdee

FH is my second home
hard to put my finger on it really! i just found the story completely uninspired, the characters a rehash of very basic and over-used archetypes and thought the acting was horrible. i was certainly entertained for the first 30mins or so, but after that my mind really wondered and i wasn't engaged at all.

i realise these are pretty flimsy gripes to have with a zombie film, given the subject matter, but still!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hard to put my finger on it really! i just found the story completely uninspired, the characters a rehash of very basic and over-used archetypes and thought the acting was horrible. i was certainly entertained for the first 30mins or so, but after that my mind really wondered and i wasn't engaged at all.

i realise these are pretty flimsy gripes to have with a zombie film, given the subject matter, but still!

I thought how it was all based in a fairly small location worked well, plus I liked how although the characters had a cheese'ness to them, they played the roles very well. Also I enjoyed seeing them kick the zombies asses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom