Kupo

Gamah

Banned
I wanna know who the hell released a tower I was holding so you could claim it, how god damn rude, Now I loose my outpost bonuses because someone released MY TOWER so you can claim it.

I also want it back, because there are no other towers for me to claim now...so I can't get any poxy bonuses on my rpts.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, hibs took it, so none released it. Albs retook and someone had to claim it, and there were 1 or 2 other towers at the time also unclaimed.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Gamah m8 i was online when the hibstook it buddy.(gah...this is fianon btw using martys log in by mistake
)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's ok Gamah i'm sure your mighty RvR guild can take a tower back np

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
Well it's ok Gamah i'm sure your mighty RvR guild can take a tower back np
Thought the guild died already :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
I think it did. And I gave it one month. I knew it was a bit much :(

+1!!
Gave em 2 weeks, and even that was too mutch, I guess :p

Gamah

Banned
;|

Muhaha I look ze fool...not the first time I guess and wont be the last :wub:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
;|

Muhaha I look ze fool...not the first time I guess and wont be the last :wub:

I very much doubt it will be the last either ^^

:fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Proggressive died? :<
Dunno if you can call something dead that never lived, as they only lasted like < 1 week :p

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Dunno if you can call something dead that never lived, as they only lasted like < 1 week :p

go to hell straef

thanks.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
The Progressive and the Beautifull

No .. eh ..

As teh Kupo turns...

no ... damn

eh ... Days of our Straef...

bah need a better name for this soap :<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Theres already a progressive thread on this forum, feel free to use it and let this mistake die.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:

lol we made 1million Rps in 3 days not bad for only 4active ppl in teh guild.. its a shame that martok and cloudz quit because roadie was taking a holiday for he birthday! and shouted doooooommm!!!!! dooooooommm! but nm.. I dont care.. Iv moved hib.. now.. I dont have to see your ulgy face where you are shouting LFG !! xD

Gamah

Banned
no no hes in the ever active forgotten legends..the guild with 2 absent gm's

Zede

Part of the furniture
Im sorry to see progressive die

One thing that alb sure needs is good rvr guilds with good players.

say what you want - even though I was peeved some kupo left for progressive - but gamah is a good rvr leader, so I can see why.

more albs should think a little more about rvr than just hope for a good random group. never seen anything like it right now, we seem to able to get a good random grp of 8 with an average rr of 7 most the time( even if it dies take ages !)-imagine what we could do if we got more organised !!!

i was in "narcotic thrust" for 1 week, sometimes even with the best intentions and people it just falls apart.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
lol we made 1million Rps in 3 days not bad for only 4active ppl in teh guild.. its a shame that martok and cloudz quit because roadie was taking a holiday for he birthday! and shouted doooooommm!!!!! dooooooommm! but nm.. I dont care.. Iv moved hib.. now.. I dont have to see your ulgy face where you are shouting LFG !! xD
1 mil rps in 3 days = rox? With 4 active people that would be 250k per person in 3 days, if they all gained about the same amount of rps. Yet, not a single person in progressive made even near that amount of rps in a week, let alone 3 days. So, 4 active people my ass :<
About the 'lfg' shouting.. Well, it's just based on nothing? :x And you don't care, yet make a lovely post and move to hib.
Gamah said:
no no hes in the ever active forgotten legends..the guild with 2 absent gm's
Rather join an inactive guild with no active gm's than a guild with a retarded gm who can't keep the guild standing for even a week x<

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
retarded gm who can't keep the guild standing for even a week x<

your the only retarded person here.. but then again that an insult to retarded ppl to call you that :E

and with regards to moving hib I had planed to move hib or mid b4 progressive started.. it was my last effort to stay in the realm with which I have made a lot of friends in over the past 3 years of playing.. same carnt be said about you.. all I never see is ppl.. abusing you.. and you trying to abuse them back.. mabey that gets your ego going ? could do with less ppl like you playing.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom