Kt quests/items

I

ilaya

you know when u visist one of the npc's that send u off on quests yeah? then u find the npc, and find that quest is a bloody kt quest. well..

hows about that kt being flagged as been *discovered*. so it wont be mentioned again by the quest hinting npc's.

and IN ADDITION! the best bit.. when u ever delve the kt item u are looking for, for the *discovered* flagged kt.. it delves with the name and general location of the npc u need to hand it into..

saves a lot of running about and silly questions i reckon :)

just an idea :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Was it a barkeep you spoke to? If so, he will tell you fo anyone asking for help including KTs.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by ilaya
you know when u visist one of the npc's that send u off on quests yeah? then u find the npc, and find that quest is a bloody kt quest. well..

hows about that kt being flagged as been *discovered*. so it wont be mentioned again by the quest hinting npc's.

and IN ADDITION! the best bit.. when u ever delve the kt item u are looking for, for the *discovered* flagged kt.. it delves with the name and general location of the npc u need to hand it into..

Ok i don't know WHAT the HELL just happened here and i sure as hell don't want to know...i think...

That post is up there with Silenzio :p

A

Addlcove

cba explaining it to you. go practice your engrish

B

bulge

Would also be good if npc's didn't tell level 50's about kt quest's anymore at all.

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Kt quests/items

Originally posted by Addlcove
cba explaining it to you. go practice your engrish

Me or him? :p

I

ilaya

well, its really quite simple.. re-read when u have come off your medication.

not only does it help peeps who wanna hand in kt items, but it also helps peeps who wanna look for quests, as it stops npc from sending u to kt giving npc's more than once.

would also free up a lot of crap after patches, so npc's send u to proper quest npc's.

just trying to be helpful and i get bullshit? sheesh. cast your fucking minds back to lvl 21 or summit guys and offer something useful instead of trying to be clever and failing.

T

tripitaka

Well, personally i can tell the difference between KT's and quests by the fact that quests tend to have the Accept / Decline windowed box come up asking to aid the NPC.

it'll also tell you in the journal what quest your doing, and if you type /quest once done, it shows what you have completed. so you'd know if it was a quest or not.

T

tripitaka

Well, personally i can tell the difference between KT's and quests by the fact thet y=quests tend to have the Access / decline windowed box come up asking to aid the NPC.

it'll also tell you in the journal what quest your doing, and if you type /quest once done, it shows what you have completed. so you'd know if it was a quest or not.

I

ilaya

Re: Re: Kt quests/items

Originally posted by tripitaka
Well, personally i can tell the difference between KT's and quests by the fact thet y=quests tend to have the Access / decline windowed box come up asking to aid the NPC.

*sigh* another person who has missed the point..

this is so the Filidh's/Criers/whateverthefook the mid version is.. doesnt say... go visit such and such in somewhere else.. everytime u speak to em.

and the delve thing is handy too.. so u know where to hand the bloody things in! come on guys! it aint hard! benefits everyone and hinders no-one.. so why the *well i would know this already* crap? after patches.. i bet a lot of peeps run around chasing these things thinking they are new quests. get them flagged so u dont do same mistake again!

its a call to mythic really this.. its easy and worth doing for everyone, esp lower lvl peeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom