Krypts Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

http://oneadisenough

Lots of fun ect and a nice pimp for my newb forums . :p

*DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD IF ITS A FLAME OF ANY KIND*

I don't want anouther thread locked for nothing so don't give anyone a reason to.

T

The Kingpin

Any +1 idiots, will be branded a smacktard on sight.

T

Teh Krypt

And people like Najwa will be banned by public demand ;)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Hear Hear!

btw, Krypt, get to school.

As soon as someone makes a cure for the common cold.

T

The Kingpin

In my day, the only way you would get off school would to prove that you where dieing.

Bunker Bunker Bunker!!

Am telling, nerr.

P

[PS]Mung

Aye, My mum would have to take my still cooling corpse into school as proof.

M

mirieth

You only bunked off because you had a French oral yesterday and now you're just milking it :p. Go to school, Krypt!

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by mirieth
You only bunked off because you had a French oral yesterday and now you're just milking it :p. Go to school, Krypt!

God I would LOVE a french oral.. :p

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Danyan
Best ban that Krypt tosser then... :p

Why you! :p

*Krypt beats Danyan with a large.. no the largest stick he can find*

Jexa is on the forums you know... ;)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Please stop post farming? Thanks.

This isn't a question, it's a statement, and yet you put a question mark at the end. And then you thank me before I've even responded to your 'statement'.

Maybe we could actually make some use of this thread and discuss use of the English language instead of advertising other websites which I believe may be illegal here. Not 100% sure on the rules as your site isn't a profit making site but I'm still fairly confident you're not supposed to be telling people to go post on another forum, especially just to read half the crap you spout now you can't get away with anything you want on here anymore.

Before you get upset, this is not a flame, I've said nothing out of order and everything in this post is indeed, fact.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
This isn't a question, it's a statement, and yet you put a question mark at the end. And then you thank me before I've even responded to your 'statement'.

Maybe we could actually make some use of this thread and discuss use of the English language instead of advertising other websites which I believe may be illegal here. Not 100% sure on the rules as your site isn't a profit making site but I'm still fairly confident you're not supposed to be telling people to go post on another forum, especially just to read half the crap you spout now you can't get away with anything you want on here anymore.

Before you get upset, this is not a flame, I've said nothing out of order and everything in this post is indeed, fact.

Everyone pimps sites, so how is this different?

The question mark is there because Its a question with missing words. It should read, "Please can you stop post farming?" "Thanks" (this is a thank-you in advance)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Kingpin
he just said, One-Ad-Is-Enuth.com

Yes but im explaining to Cornell because what Cornell said is totaly different.. :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Everyone pimps sites, so how is this different?

The question mark is there because Its a question with missing words. It should read, "Please can you stop post farming?" "Thanks" (this is a thank-you in advance)

ok well at least that makes more sense, but alas as I wasn't post farming and I haven't started post farming, it is impossible to stop post farming.

I would if I could but I can't so I won't, as they say.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
ok well at least that makes more sense, but alas as I wasn't post farming and I haven't started post farming, it is impossible to stop post farming.

I would if I could but I can't so I won't, as they say.

Then don't post the same usless word + smily twice in my thread, as I consider that post farming... =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom