Krondon Raid (+Ogres Might)

G

gremon

Few hours back a succesfull Krondon Raid ended with for the first time the killing of Orylle, the main named mob of Krondon. (The first time in Europe?)
The raid was intended to be for the Fellowship alliance members and some invited guilds, but since the word spread to the BW forum, the raid turned out to be a mini zerg.

I have to thank all people that attended the raid and listened pretty good to my directions. All went pretty smoothly apart from the mass ld which even got me outside the game unable to re-enter with my char that was leading the raid. After killing Orylle we proceeded to finishing the Ogres Might Quest by killing Scurceol the Star Channeler.

Some negative points on the raid was the fact that Orylle dropped only one item, which was bugged (AF12 chain boots).
Also the drops from Scurceol ended up on one of the pillars on which the Orbs are situated and before people got hold of the situation and had gotten to the place where the drops were, they had degraded :/ ( A rightnow report will be filled for these 2 mishaps)
Also when the raid was underway we lost a lot of people. Whatever the cause of this was, I'm sorry you got left behind.

Drops will be added to Krondon loot topic soon I guess.

Special thanks to Fingoniel who assisted me on the raid.

B

belth

I hope GOA fixes that shit with the items dropping in some weird place... Not the 1st time that's happened with Scurceol :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom