krondon/ogre's might

J

Jiggs

from classes of camelot guide:

Ogre's Might

Ahhh, Ogre's Might. The single reason most people ever visit Krondon and usually done alongside all larger raids. Generally you'll want atleast 6fg of people to to make killing Scurceol Hyrde and his Evil Glowing Balls of Doom™, or Lyft Mihts as Mythic calls them.

The quest in all it's simplicity:

1. Talk to the Master Xavier, the Wizard trainer in Caer Diogel who is in the building left from the entrance gate.
2. Talk to Arden, who is next to the forge
3. Kill Malefact outside Krondon, yellow con and does not have any special abilities. Spawn timer rather slow, takes around 30 minutes for a pop on average. He's generally on the opposite side of the yard from the Krondon entrance
4. Use the map you just got
5 to 9. Run through Krondon receiving key pieces periodically, I've marked the general area where you should get each key piece (this is purely from memory so might have small errors:
Krondonmapmarked.gif

10. Move towards Scurceol's room
11. Kill Scurceol 12. Return to Xavier for the exp and to get the quest out of your journal

~most GMs have been made aware of the timing of this raid, i'm not making it public knowledge but if you need to do this quest a little research and you'll find out when and where..

~all people should be past the stage where you kill malefact, this is very important since he can take over 1hr to spawn so obviously we can't wait while 7fg each take 7hrs to kill him :rolleyes:

~if ppl want to after quest we'll go kill the main boss, lotto for items will probably be done via guilds unless its a real mishmash of ppl attending (i think its looking quite guild orientated atm)

~ofc any elite glowing weapons are reserved for me (not ;) )

erm thats it, cu there and lets make it as smooth and painless an experience as possible :p

O

old.Kerosene

Good luck with it mate :) I really hope it goes well for ya. Remember, the intelligence of a group is inversely proportional to the number of people in it..

S

Sadrian

Hm..

Are you going to make a Ogre might quest raid?
If you are.. When?

- Sadrian

D

Draylor

Re: Hm..

Originally posted by Sadrian
Are you going to make a Ogre might quest raid?
If you are.. When?
He did, its overwith and those that turned up - and followed instructions about killing Malefact in advance - completed quest.

Sorry, your too late.

J

Jiggs

its done, thanks to all who came.

~usual problems with ppl madly dashing to kill malefact, but otherwise it was pretty smooth :)

~sorry to ppl who couldnt get it sorted out in time or got killed trying to catch up to raid but i cant turn 60ppl on a raid around every 5 minutes for 1 or 2 ppl.

one point:

dont EVER bother killing anything except the main bosses, the named all drop rubbishy stuff.

so my advice to anyone planing this is future: do the quest then go to main boss (orylle)

/edit oh and learn to read maps so u dont go into any dead ends ;)

A

Athis

Originally posted by Jiggs
dont EVER bother killing anything except the main bosses, the named all drop rubbishy stuff.

so my advice to anyone planing this is future: do the quest then go to main boss (orylle)

Pfff, the sub-bosses do have some decent loot on them, though I don't have a clue about how often they drop. Nice to see someone has actually visited my page though :p

Drihten Elreden
Staff of the Last Briton Hero
Friar only
100% Qua 35% Bonus
16.4(16.5 in reality) DPS/3.5 SPD
+4 Parry +4 Staff +19 dexterity +48 hits
DD Proc

Deben se Geynde
Military seal ring
Level: 49 Quality: 100% Bonus: 35%
+16 Strength +16 Constitution +24 Hits +9% heat
10 charges of a 56 value dex/qui debuff